What's your answer??

Good Ol Gal said:
A: yes, but not very hard :earboy2:

Q: What DVC gear do you own?

A: My favorite is the DVC navy windbreaker, find I wear it a lot at home and on trips. Also some SSR stuff I got on last trip...

Q: Do you send your guide a Christmas Card?? (haha..really shouldn't they send us one? ;) )

Q: Do you send your guide a Christmas Card?? (haha..really shouldn't they send us one? )

A--NO

? HOW MANY TRIPS DO YOU TAKE TO WDW IN A YEAR?

I borrow more. I don't ever want to lose a point!!

Q: Do you cry when it's time to leave? ;)

I don't cry, but my son did once, when he was four or five! He just didn't want to leave ever!

How many days to you spend per average trip, and how many full days do you spend doing non park things?

How many days to you spend per average trip, and how many full days do you spend doing non park things?

Our average trip is usually 7 nights and 8 days. And we try to haveone or two days of non-park fun.

What is the one thing that your spouse or significant other insists or doing at a park that you could care less about?

JerJan said:
What is the one thing that your spouse or significant other insists or doing at a park that you could care less about?

Try to win prizes at Animal Kingdom...

Favorite character meal is......

Not interested in DVC at Contemporary

What is the largest size group you have been with/treated to a trip at WDW?
(family/friends, etc)

What is the largest size group you have been with/treated to a trip at WDW? (family/friends, etc)

10 - extended family at BWV during the Flower and Garden Festival.

Question:

Do you use DVC for Friday/Saturday nights, or do you stay elsewhere to conserve points?

Well this trip i arrive at SSR after cruise for six nights - it is a Thursday, so will be using weekend points. Really wanted the four night instead of three night cruise, so forced to use weekends. Will probably add on as opposed to avoiding weekends.

Q - If you were adding on, would you prefer all your points at the same resort, or a mixture?

A. After just adding on twice at my home resort, I'd say we prefer most points at home resort, BCV.

Q. How do you explain what DVC is to friends and family (i.e. timeshare, etc.)?

trampslady said:
A. After just adding on twice at my home resort, I'd say we prefer most points at home resort, BCV.

Q. How do you explain what DVC is to friends and family (i.e. timeshare, etc.)?

A: I try to avoid the word "timeshare" at all costs. I get tired of that look you get when you say the word.

Q: Have you ever tried a "last minute" trip? Were you successful?

We were able to book a weekend get-away for this past February less than 14 days ahead of time. OKW studio.

Q. Do you tip mousekeeping when you leave?

A. Yes

Q. Where did you stay on your very first WDW vacation?

A. Allstar Movies.

Q. Have you stayed over Christmas and did you decorate?

1982- offsite Holiday Inn on I Drive onsite 1997 - PO DVC ever since

what is your favorite disney transportation?

A- Cheap $30 a night motel off-site, the kind you stay at the parks as long as you can because you dont want to go back to the motel.

Q- Going in May with a 8 & 10 year old, which slide is better , SSR or BWV ?

A. Yes, with a beuatiful tree from Disney Florist that our eldest son surprised us with.

A tie between the monorails and the small launches on Seven Seas Lagoon.

I vote for SSR because the Clown is spooky to me....but I haven't been on either!

Q. What is your favorite WDW restaurant?

A. Crystal Palace - gotta love that Pooh Bear!

Q. Have you been a Disney fan your entire life or did your love of Disney and WDW grow as an adult?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter