What's your celebratory snack/meal/etc after the race? :)

Awesome and thanks! Off-topic question, are the finish line pictures included or do you have to pay extra for?
All race photos you can view but to download without watermarks you would need to purchase memory maker. Disney does offer a one day memory maker option that you could do for race photos.

I told my husband if I ever do the marathon, I don’t want a drink to cross the finish line, I want a baguette from Les Halles. :)

After I redeem myself with a (relatively) pain-free marathon, I want a marathon finish line picture like yours holding a frozen drink in my hand. THAT would be neat!
that was my first time crossing with a drink! We had friends waiting for us in Mexico so it was an incentive to get through that miserable Blizzard Beach parking lot 😂

Would you choose it over other post-race celebratory drinks at Epcot?
I'm not really much of a drinker, and I'm very much a lightweight when it comes to tolerance. When we go to epcot, DH is the one who gets the beers and I get the snacks. I'm definitely not the one to ask this question.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter