What's your Disney ringtone?

I have 3. For Voice mail is it the old Mickey Mouse club theme song. Ring tone is ( Spelling) Hakuna Mata ta OOOPS KILLED THAT ONE. And Ring back is Fantasmic Princess entrance. When I'm in class It goes off and everyone knows it's me. I'm in Culinary school so there is allot of noise so if I don't hear it someone always grabs it for me lol.

So I looked on phonezoo, I only saw a monthly membership, can you buy text alerts individually?

I think you are probably clicking on the advertisements on the site, that are not part of phonezoo. If you just go to the ringtones section and find a ring tone, you can click on the title of the ringtone/text alert and it will open the page for that particular tone. Once that page is open, you will see an orange button that says "send to phone". Before it will send you will have to set up an account on phonezoo, (which is free) and they will ask you to verify your phone and that it is compatible with the site. And once all that is done, you can send the tone for free.

HTH! :thumbsup2

SIDE NOTE: Yay! It's my 1000th post! :yay::yay::yay:

I think you are probably clicking on the advertisements on the site, that are not part of phonezoo. If you just go to the ringtones section and find a ring tone, you can click on the title of the ringtone/text alert and it will open the page for that particular tone. Once that page is open, you will see an orange button that says "send to phone". Before it will send you will have to set up an account on phonezoo, (which is free) and they will ask you to verify your phone and that it is compatible with the site. And once all that is done, you can send the tone for free.

HTH! :thumbsup2

SIDE NOTE: Yay! It's my 1000th post! :yay::yay::yay:

Thank you!

Wow, I'm surprised at how many tea cup ring tones are out there. That's mine too! :thumbsup2 It makes me smile every time I hear it.
I have the Woo Hoo whistle sound from scannig your ticket as my text ring tone.

oh you all are so unbelievable lucky! I can't get mine to work, because apparently for my somewhat old phone, you have to be able to download it from the internet on my phone. (T-Zones or something on the T-mobile phones) I am so sad!! Does anyone have any idea how to send a song to your phone without having to download it on my phone? I am just clicking on the orange button that says send to phone and this happens. :confused3

oh you all are so unbelievable lucky! I can't get mine to work, because apparently for my somewhat old phone, you have to be able to download it from the internet on my phone. (T-Zones or something on the T-mobile phones) I am so sad!! Does anyone have any idea how to send a song to your phone without having to download it on my phone? I am just clicking on the orange button that says send to phone and this happens. :confused3

Can you record from your phone? I had problems downloading on mine too so I just found the ring tones on the computer and recoded them with my phone.:thumbsup2

My husband found Disney ringtones for my Droid phone yesterday. I have the Main Street Electrical parade loaded as my main ringtone right now. The sound quality is awesome. :goodvibes.

I'd like to find the "Tiki Room song". Does anyone know if it exists?

My husband found Disney ringtones for my Droid phone yesterday. I have the Main Street Electrical parade loaded as my main ringtone right now. The sound quality is awesome. :goodvibes.

I'd love the Electrical Parade...Do you know where he found it? I haven't liked the quality of any of the ones I've found.

I'd love the Electrical Parade...Do you know where he found it? I haven't liked the quality of any of the ones I've found.

I think its on the Mabilo Ringtones (the red smiley with earphones on) app. DH kept chiding me about, 'there's no Disney ringtones you say?' over and over, laced with heavy sarcasm. If its not there, let me know and I'll look it up.

Thanks all for the other ringer/notification ideas as well. I'll have find the other ringers suggested. I have the tea cup ringer uploaded as well as the unbirthday tune.:thumbsup2 There's some cute ones out there. I'm still :magnify: searching for the 'Tiki room' ringer though.

**jernysgirl, congrats on your 1K post :goodvibes

Mine's Indy's theme song. :goodvibes

Same here! Mine is the verbal soundtrack of the Indiana Jones ride when he goes "hello! hello! the brakes may need a little adjustment, so easy on the curves"....then it goes off with the actual musical soundtrack. The ringtone lasts 30 seconds.

I have about 30 different ringtongs on my iPhone(bless the machine), so all 30of them ringtones, are 30 second sections from some of my favorite Disney songs.

They were made with my laptop. If anyone is interested in using original songs for ringtones, they are very easy to make. PM me and I can help you out.

Right now I have an instrumental of "When You Wish Upon A Star", but last week in DL I had it on "Under the Sea" =]

The start of the Tiki Room theme song - chirping birds n all! Got it at phonezoo.com

Sorry for bringing back an old topic...but can anybody post the audio from the Star Tours jingle? I found it on PhoneZoo, but I have a Palm Pre and can't download the file.

EDIT: Nevermind. Figured it out.

For my mom: Pirates of the Caribbean music box
For DH: Grim Grinning Ghosts
Text: Walle

i have like many different disney-ish ring tones

fantasmic

tea cups

Haunted mansion

the UP remix by pogo-played at glow fest

the alice and wonderland remix by pogo

the mary poppins remix by pogo

life is a highway by rascal flatts from cars

main street electrical parade

tiki room

tower of terror

sleeping beauty-once upon a dream

and just added disney turnstile!

:yay::yay::yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter