Whats your major?

I am graduating in December with a Tourism/Hospitality management degree. I love it! Right now, my goal is to work my way up with Disney, but I have to get in there first :)

I'm not in college yet, but I will be by August. I'm going to major in nursing. Technically I don't have to declare a major until the spring semester of my sophmore year, but I already know that's what I'll major in.

The main reason I'm choosing nursing is because it's a solid background to go into prosthetics (I want to be a prosthetist not a nurse). I can get all my prereqs for prosthetics through nursing. Plus I figure that if for some reason I don't decide to follow through with prosthetics nursing is always a stable job.

I graduated with a degree in Hospitality Mgmt with a Hotel and Restaraunt emphasis

I hope to stay with Disney after my PI :)

-em

I'm a criminal justice major (about to get my bachelor's in a couple of months!). I picked it because originally I wanted to do all the cool stuff on the tv shows, but then I realized that blood grosses me out (well, that and I passed chemistry by the skin of my teeth). By then, I was almost done and my classes were interesting, so I decided to stick it out. I have no idea what I'll do when I graduate.

Im a communications/theatre double major, im on a public relations track for communications and an arts administartion track with theatrei want to do events coordinating, promotions or arts administration- i know im all over the place but im only a freshman so I have 4 years to figure it out. but i definitely know I want something to do with theatre or media

Exceptional Student Education, because I took a test and thats what it said I was most likely to enjoy doing.

BA in Psychology
In my last year of a three year program for my M.A. and Credential for School Psychology. Why? Because 180 day a year work schedule leaves 185 for Disneyland!

Mechanical Engineering focusing in Robotics and Design with minors in Manufacturing Engineering and Physics

darryl -> Psychology major and heading into the industrial organization graduate program

helen -> political science major

darryl & helen

I am a Speech and Hearing Science major. I hope to work with children as a speech pathologist. I picked this because the career outlook is good, I will get gratification out of helping out children, and pay is decent.

sport management...i love all sports and would love to be a GM some day or just be involved with a professional team.

Major Anthropology
Minor History

Why? Because I was sucked in by Indiana Jones! :goodvibes No, really because I love learning about the humanity. Don't ask what I'm gonna do with THAT major. :confused3

zuzu310 said:
I am a Speech and Hearing Science major. I hope to work with children as a speech pathologist. I picked this because the career outlook is good, I will get gratification out of helping out children, and pay is decent.

Don't work in the school system, do private practice or contract with a hospital. If the schools are anything like they are here in CA, you'll be overworked and under paid,

I am a Elementary Special Education Major.... Why I chose it is because I love working with children! I have always been good with kids and this is what I think im called to go into...

I'm getting my associates at a junior college for marketing management, and i will be finishing that up this fall. Next fall im not sure which university i'll attend but i will study pharmacy because its a good career with good money so i wont have to depend on anyone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter