What's Your Major?

Melonie1121

Earning My Ears
Typical college question...

I'm majoring in Web Development, will graduate with my Associates in September, then I'll further my studies and get a Bachelor's in Art. What about you guys?

General Humanities, graduating (hopefully) in May. But I won't be using it, as I plan on going FT at WDW in entertainment.

I have a BBA with concentrations in Finance, Economics, and Business Law, and next year I am beginning my MBA majoring in Finance and International Business. :)

Psychology! But I'll probably end up not even using it, if I end up in Disney like I plan to. ::yes::

already have a BA in English (yes, there's a song, yes, it's true) which is why I'm currently working on a MBA in Business Management which I hope to put to good use at WDW someday...

Double majoring in History and Theatre Arts. :) I want to be somesort of Theatre Historian, or a Dramaturg, or work in the Archives of either Disney or the Broadway achives at Lincoln Center.

Communication with an emphasis in Public Relations. Hopefully I can use this degree at WDW!!!;)

I'm majoring in childhood education with a concentration in psych :goodvibes

Hotel and Restaurant Management

That's so cool. When I was looking into colleges a few years ago I always thought I'd major in Hotel Management but it just sort of fell through. How is it?

I'm majoring in hospitality management w/ emphasis in travel and tourism management as well as hotel/restaurant management.

I too, would LOVE to be a Disney wedding planner, so Im not quite sure how my degree will fit in, but that's ok:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter