What's Your Major?

Major- Psychology

Minor- Cognitive Neuroscience

Starting senior year this fall!! So excited. :cool1:

I want to be a neuropsychologist (most likely clinical but I am considering research) speciaizing in pervasive developmental disorders

Major: Biology

Minor: Theatre

And I plan to do Dentistry in the future.
Why would I minor in theatre, right?

Im wildlife conservation biology. Hopefully attending Vet school specializing in exotics. I really want to do a PI at wdw vet hospital.

My dream would be to work at the animal kingdom as a vet, but It would be hard moving with my DFi all the way to florida

Animal Science.

I start in late September. Should be exciting.

Where are you going to school? Just asking since UC davis is the main animal science/vet school in CA. Unless your going to cal poly?

My major is Computer Graphics specializing in Video Game Development. I want to either model characters or environments for video games. Got about a year left.

Elementary Education

I'm going back later for a ZA endorsement.

I"m starting off 2-3 years at CC, then transfeering to a bigger university for my major teaching classes.

Much cheaper that way :thumbsup2

Criminal Justice with a minor in Pre Law. Would love to eventually work at Disney as some sort of Corporate Attourney. :lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter