What's Your Major?

I am supposed to be a Graphics Design Major (Did dual enrollment in high school so it says Interior Design) but I will probably add Art or Hospitality as a second Major...

Hi I'm new and I'm studying to be a Graphics Designer and I one day hope to work as part of the Disney Design Group so if you have any info on it plz tell me :D

Im majoring in film and will receive a bachelor of arts. I also am pursing an associates degree since I decided to take most of my basic classes at a community college, that major is liberal arts.

I'm majoring in hospitality management w/ emphasis in travel and tourism management as well as hotel/restaurant management.

I too, would LOVE to be a Disney wedding planner, so Im not quite sure how my degree will fit in, but that's ok:)

thats the same thing im majoring in :cool1:

Have an Associates Degree, almost done with Bachelor's Degree with a major in psychology and a minor in sociology. Then, I plan on getting my Master's in Career Counseling.

Most likely Child Development. I'm thinking of double majoring in Business (or atleast minoring it it) :confused3

I am finishing out my double major in Biology and World history. i already have a teaching and mathematics degree. my soon to be husband is fishing out his double major in Chemistry and Mathematics. I'm 22 and my soon to be husband is 29.

I've almost finished my B.S. in Supply Chain Management and I'm thinking of dual-majoring a B.A. in Business with a Sustainability concentration.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter