What's Your Major?

BA in spanish & psychology, phd in Organizational Science right now

hoping to study disney in some way or another :goodvibes

I got my BS in biochem, currently in medical school. I wonder if Disney needs any doctors...

I will be getting my BS in psychology in december! I cannot wait to graduate!!! I also have a minor in mass communication which is what I really want to do with my life. Hopefully going to grad school for magazine journalism whenever I'm done with Disney! (Hope to maybe do a PI when I'm done with my CP)

Loudest and Proudest Member of the Fighting Texas Aggie Class of 2012 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Mechanical Engineering is the life for me.

Just started my Bachelor of Fine Arts this year! :thumbsup2 I'll most likely go for a general fine arts major once I'm done my foundation year.

I am brand new to disboards and am currently a Mass Communications major (Public Relations).

I'm a biological sciences major attending Jones County Junior College in Ellisville, MS.

I'll be receiving my B.S. in recreation and leisure studies with a major in Recreation Administration in May :)

Hotel and Tourism Management with a minor in Business. What a better place to get a internship that with Disney!

Computer Science. I do some Web Development on my own time and really enjoy it so I want to take up some college courses for that once I'm done my Uni. degree. :)

I am studying Elementary Education and Middle Level Education with a minor in Math and Social Studies....and I'm almost done!!!! Now I just have to secure a student teaching job in Florida...preferably Orlando so I can work Disney part time!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter