When are dues due?

wilma-bride

<<This space intentionally blank>>
Can't seem to find it on the members website and just wondered - I seem to remember that mid February is the absolute cut-off date but does anyone know what the due date is for certain?

I'm sure it says January 15th on the website, Joh... :thumbsup2

If you click on the 'My Vacation Points' section of 'My Membership' on the home page, the 'Annual Dues' option comes up on the 'My Membership' list on the left hand side... Hope that makes sense...? :crazy:

Thanks guys - this is why I was confused. I managed to find it and it appears that dues are 'due' on 15th January but arrears and late payment fees will be calculated on 14th Feb. I have paid them now anyway :)

Hi
How do you know what the dues are we have not had any notification as to how much per point ?:confused3

Hi
How do you know what the dues are we have not had any notification as to how much per point ?:confused3

I know, but it's on the DVC member website nonetheless. Due mid-January, with one month to pay. They usually send a paper bill as well, but ours has not arrived yet.

I haven't had a paper statement yet and there's nothing on the website showing how much is due either. :confused3

I haven't had a paper statement yet and there's nothing on the website showing how much is due either. :confused3

David, is it the new village at A K that you own at ?, if so you will not start paying dues until this section opens (May I think, but probably wrong about the month).

Well. my bill is definitely online right now.

Under my membership/dues. Just waiting for the exchange rate to go back to how it was nine months ago, then I'll pay them! ;)

David, is it the new village at A K that you own at ?, if so you will not start paying dues until this section opens (May I think, but probably wrong about the month).

Yes it is Kidani we own at, which does open in May. I can't remember what our guide said about dues but I had assumed that as we have had our first lot of Use Year points we would start paying dues this year.

Our home resort is AKV and I've just looked and our bill is online now as well. It is due on the 15th and payable by the 14th Feb as has already been said. I haven't received a paper bill yet either though.

Well. my bill is definitely online right now.

Under my membership/dues. Just waiting for the exchange rate to go back to how it was nine months ago, then I'll pay them! ;)

Us too - I think we might be paying a whole lot of late payment fees though!!!:lmao: :sad2:

Just paid our dues as we dont know how the $ to £ rate will be by the 15th as the interest rates are forecast to fall again this week, and we thought this will result in a lower rate :scared1:

Just paid our dues as we dont know how the $ to £ rate will be by the 15th as the interest rates are forecast to fall again this week, and we thought this will result in a lower rate :scared1:
May be wrong, but I thought the MPC met on the 3rd Weds and Thurs of each month (with the announcement on rates being on the Thurs), so all things being equal rates aren't changing this week - unless you mean the Fed ofcourse.

May be wrong, but I thought the MPC met on the 3rd Weds and Thurs of each month (with the announcement on rates being on the Thurs), so all things being equal rates aren't changing this week - unless you mean the Fed ofcourse.

Yes you are right, it is next week, getting my weeks mixed up. :thumbsup2

Dues statement for OKW came here too , so the SSR one can't be far behind.

We got our SSR statement yesterday, paid them earlier in week online as was expecting todays interest rate cut to bring £/$ rate lower but it has actually picked up this week, so should have waited. :sad2: However if I could forecast better than the experts I would be a rich man :rotfl2:

We waited till yesterday and paid when the rate was good - $1.52, and then the confirmation from DVC said payment would be processed within 2 working days!!!:lmao: OK, just in time for the rate to drop to $1.40 again!!!:sad2: :rotfl2:

We waited till yesterday and paid when the rate was good - $1.52, and then the confirmation from DVC said payment would be processed within 2 working days!!!:lmao: OK, just in time for the rate to drop to $1.40 again!!!:sad2: :rotfl2:

Ooh, I wonder if that means that the rate would have improved by the time my payment was processed then :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter