when did you get you voucher??

Must this 7 day ticket be used within the same week, or can 2 days be used now and another 2 days in the Fall?
Thanks.

Must this 7 day ticket be used within the same week, or can 2 days be used now and another 2 days in the Fall?
Thanks.

Expires 6 days after you redeem it, so no you can't use part of it now and then in the fall.

I got mine yesterday,
and what is really sweet, I entered just to see if I would win.
Now my dh surprised me with a trip in April, he has a conference
at the Orlando Ritz, and Universal is 2 miles away.:banana:
I hope the have a shuttle.

I got mine yesterday,
and what is really sweet, I entered just to see if I would win.
Now my dh surprised me with a trip in April, he has a conference
at the Orlando Ritz, and Universal is 2 miles away.:banana:
I hope they have a shuttle.

That worked out nicely!! And I am sure they do have a shuttle, but if they dont, cab fare wont be bad.

Have fun!!

Just received mine on Long Island (New York). I was one of those who never received the confirmation e-mail.:cool1: :cool1:

I got mine too here in Long Island but have one small problem....

No flames please...
I won one ticket on the Superbowl contest and then our local nbc station had a second chance sweepstakes so I entered my husbands info and won as well. The problem is my husband came and the house number is one number off. I did not enter it that way.. Think they will honor both vouchers.

No flames please...
I won one ticket on the Superbowl contest and then our local nbc station had a second chance sweepstakes so I entered my husbands info and won as well. The problem is my husband came and the house number is one number off. I did not enter it that way.. Think they will honor both vouchers.

I'm sure it won't be a problem.

I did actually get mine yesterday :cool1: Now I'm off to order the other 3 I need.

I just think its messed up that one of the terms is that the ticket must be used starting the first day you use the voucher to get the ticket cause I was planing on getting my ticket as soon as I pick up the ones I already bought.
Oh well I guess I will wait to cash it in that Monday instead of Sunday :rolleyes:

I still have not gotten mine but I called today....I couldnt stand it anymore. The guy confirmed I was in fact a winner and gave me my confirmation number which i have put in with my other tickets. :cool1:

No flames please...

You lucky girl!
Does he have a passport? If so, that usually is acceptable as photo id and doesn't contain an address.

No, no passport. The mailman even crossed out the number and wrote the write one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter