when did you get you voucher??

I got two vouchers today!! Not sure why I was sent two (they are different confirmation numbers) but I am relieved that it finally arrived.

You lucky girl!
Does he have a passport? If so, that usually is acceptable as photo id and doesn't contain an address.

if you look on i think it is page 3, you are instructed to list your address there in pencil and keep it current for your passbook.
it is the passport holder that has to list their address.

i looked at my spouse's passport the other day.
he didn't sign it....

i told him sign it and make it valid.

i have to tell him everything......:laughing:

the passport is one of the acceptable items on the list for id.

:banana: I didn't even know I was going to receive one! It came in the mail today. Yeah!!!! I wasn't planning a trip this year but I may have to go before the expiration date of 12/31/09 Oooooh, Universal is smart:upsidedow

I haven't checked my mail today but Dad, Sister, and sister's boyfriend all got them today even though they didn't receive any emails about winning. I'm hoping DH and I get ours today!

Just found out Mom got one too! Now here's a question....We're talking about going in the fall. She is moving so her address will change by then. What does she do if the address on the voucher does not match her new ID?

Hi Everyone,

I got my voucher yesterday and so did my mom. The strange thing is I know I regiestered in time to win but never got a confirmation email. Still extremely excited that I got my ticket in the mail!
:cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Hi Everyone,

I got my voucher yesterday and so did my mom. The strange thing is I know I regiestered in time to win but never got a confirmation email. Still extremely excited that I got my ticket in the mail!
:cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

There were a lot of us who never received an e-mail. I didn't and I even called to ask if my name was on the list and was told that it was not. I got my voucher earlier this week.

Just found out Mom got one too! Now here's a question....We're talking about going in the fall. She is moving so her address will change by then. What does she do if the address on the voucher does not match her new ID?

I'm sure once some people have an opportunity to use the vouchers, there will be first hand accounts on how to deal with this. My recommendation would be to bring a piece of mail (like a utility bill) from the new address along with photo id. That seems to work for the library in our town.

We just got back from our Universal Trip yesterday.........and what did I find in my mail box? The free ticket confirmation of course. So It's a real good thing I called before we left and got my confirmation number from guest services.

We had a great time and the park never looked better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter