When do rides really open?

SherryfromOK

Mouseketeer
I was reading on this board where they went to a park and only certain rides were open? How would we know which rides are open at 9:00am? Is it posted? I would hate to arrive at 9:00 and spend my time walking around only to find things closed. Could someone tell me which ones open first at US and IOA?

All the rides at the parks open at the same time. If any ride doesn't open at the same time it would be noted on the map. The park is getting into their busier season and they most likely won't be opening rides later.

IOA rides that usually open at 9 am are: Hulk, Spider-Man, Fearfall, Cat in the Hat, Caro-seuss-sel, and One Fish, etc. Dueling Dragons opens at around 9:30 am and the rest open around 10 am. JP Discovery Center and Camp Jurassic open at 10 or 11 am. USF rides that are open at 9 am are Back to the Future, MIB, Twister, and Hanna Barbera. Most of the park is open at 10 am and a few places open at 11 am or noon.

Depending on the time of year, the rides open at earlier times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter