• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

When do you sign up for ME?

ngtod

Mouseketeer
Just wondering when you sign up for magical express. Is it 60 days before your arrival?

NGTOD

Just wondering when you sign up for magical express. Is it 60 days before your arrival?

NGTOD
You can do it when you make your initial resort reservation. If you didn't do it then, you can always add it later, but there is no need to wait.

I believe they suggest not later than 30 days pre-arrival. I'm not sure what the actual cutoff is, we usually just book it as soon as we have our flight info planned.

When I get around to it.
Sometimes I do it as soon as I book my flights.
I often, usually, forget so I add it just whenever.
One recent example, I flew out on 2/27 and we gave them our info on 2/3
Another, we arrive on 4/19 and I gave them our info on 3/25

sorry for the stupid question but where exactly on the Disney website do you enter the plane information?

I just spent the last 15 minutes looking and can't find it.

NGTOD

sorry for the stupid question but where exactly on the Disney website do you enter the plane information?

NGTOD
There is a form I'm sure someone will link but I personally had bad luck with it so I just call Disney and let them set it up.

There's no rush - I've done it just a couple of days before our arrival - we have been known to hem and haw about renting a car

Thank you QOTDS. No wonder i can't find it.

@barbliny I've rented before but with the parking fees now and no plans to do anything outside the park we are going to pass on the rental. May go to Enterprise and rent a car for the day and check out some retirement properties but that's a big if at this point.

Thank you QOTDS. No wonder i can't find it.

@barbliny I've rented before but with the parking fees now and no plans to do anything outside the park we are going to pass on the rental. May go to Enterprise and rent a car for the day and check out some retirement properties but that's a big if at this point.
I had to Google to find it lol. I believe this is the link if you want to use it.
Like I said though I prefer to call Disney.
https://secure.reservations.disney.go.com/ibcwdw/en_US/dme/dmeform

NGTOD
Go do like you are going to change your reservation
It's there you can add it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter