When do you think dessert parties will return?

I think the current sluggish pace in things reopening (I'm personally waiting for VIP tours) has nothing to do with Covid protocols.

It is due entirely to Disney getting caught off guard by the high number of cast members who chose not to come back when they were able to. I've heard in some areas, as many as 40% of previous employees didn't return.

That means a lot of new folks to hire and train and move around before you can get everything running.
The past two times we wee there, I saw a lot of training going on.

I fully agree. My personal opinion, while Disney does not seem to be limiting capacity as they were originally, there are "Less things to do" while at the parks. Most shows are not back yet, many kiosks are not open, some stores are still not open, and no character meet and greets.

Those people that would have been looking in the store are basically now in front of you on-line at Space Mountain.

I think the reason why many of these things are not open (speaking stores and kiosks) is due to a lack of manpower, no anything to do with Covid. It sounds like shows will start returning, which would be nice. But even some of the hotels have not yet reopened.

If we can travel from the UK in December, I'm really hoping to do an MK dessert party on NYE. And maybe a Harmonious one on Christmas eve.

My daughters #1 favorite thing is the dessert parties and her #2 & #3 are the Pirate Adventure Cruise & Wonderland Tea Party so we are waiting for those but the wait is so hard!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter