When is the Christmas Parade...

BethC1952

DIS Veteran
When is the Christmas parade run for the general public? We won't be doing MVMCP, but will be at WDW after the last one is held. Do they just start running that parade instead of one of the others?

Beth

Everything is still showing Share a Dream Come True, BUT... the Christmas Parade usually takes over for the daytime parade in MK after the last MVMCP. So you should be seeing it around December 19 (I think I remember hearing December 21 as the start date). They usually run that parade at 2pm (instead of 3pm because it is long... and have in past even run it twice to eliviate the crowd which was 1pm and 4pm) so make sure you check the daily times guide for accuracy.

Thanks, LibertyBelle! Unfortunately, that won't do it for me this year, since I have to leave around noon on 12/19. I guess that means I'll have to start planning my trip for next December!

Beth

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter