• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

When Is The New Forum Going To Start?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ms.Minnie

DIS Veteran
Does anyone have any idea when the new forum is going to start? Will we be notified if and when it happens? I'm waiting and waiting but so far nothing. I will admit that one of my short comings is my lack of patience, I'm trying but it would be nice to get some news about the new forum. Hopefully someone can shed some light on this, or the moderator will supply some new information. Thanks, hoping to get some news.

You gotta be invited to get access.
No you don't. It's open to anyone who's been here three(?) months. You have to REQUEST access. I'm already a member, but if you look in the area I circled...
1708184181053.png
You should see something like "request access here" or similar. Click on the link, put in the info (your email and logon name), and in a couple of hours, you should be able to click on the Controversial Topics board. ETA: Or you can click on the link @TippyThomas provided.

It's been "up" for a couple of weeks now.

It is NOT for the easily offended.

How long have you all waited for access? I’m going on about 8 days.

That is long. I think it depends when Corey sees the request for access. send him an email corey@disneyinfo.com
Thanks! I’ll give it another day or two, he may be tied up. I did use the link to request access again and I got the notice that I’d already entered a request. My New Years resolution was to work on patience….

For those of you who clicked Gain Access Here, do you see the below forum if you either log out/log in or navigate away from the CB and then come back? You will not receive any type of notification that your access has been granted. My screen looks like this, even though I have access; this is also where I can opt out.

IMG_1039.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter