• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

When Is The New Forum Going To Start?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, clicking on Controversial Topics subforum. In the Community Board list, it says "Private" on the right side for that subforum. When I click on it, it says there are no threads and I have insufficient privileges. I tried but could not make a second request until I cleared my browsing data, thinking maybe there was some problem there, and then it let me make one more request.
I don't know if you did or didn't but I think it's important to use the same email address that is listed in your profile. I think that's how Corey ensures he is allowing the correct account. I don't know that for sure, but it seems like a reasonable thing.

Yea, I saw that thread. VERY bizarre.

There were at least 2 threads. The first had posts from the same person under different names. The second thread was prompted to call out some things because the first one was deleted. 🤷‍♀️

Just want drama or what’s up?
My Canadian friend, didn't want drama, but got it. Yall have known EKsmama for years and know that despite *****ing about right wingers I keep to myself. Never hiding, changed my name but it caused issues I had not anticipated. The mob mentality of keyboard warriors is alive and well. The DIs is not a friendly place now despite the many wonderful friends I've made over the years.

My Canadian friend, didn't want drama, but got it. Yall have known EKsmama for years and know that despite *****ing about right wingers I keep to myself. Never hiding, changed my name but it caused issues I had not anticipated. The mob mentality of keyboard warriors is alive and well. The DIs is not a friendly place now despite the many wonderful friends I've made over the years.
Sorry to hear that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter