When were APH rates released for May/June this year?

MamaKate

Simply meant to be...
Does anyone recall when the APH rates were released this year for the end of May or beginning of June?

I want to book for this time next year so it would be nice to know when I should start keeping an eye out 👁️

We usually go the first week of May. Since we book at least 7 nights I usually go ahead and book the room with the Stay More Save More rate (at 7 nights+ that rate is going to be in the same ballpark as the APH rate) then when the APH drop (and I catch them in time) I will cancel and rebook. But if the APH rate isn’t available I still have a reservation at around the same price.

This works great if you are staying 7 nights at Cabana Bay. But if you are looking for 2-3 nights at a deluxe then the APH rate really will be a big difference and it’s best to start checking daily at about 4 months out, just so you don’t miss it.

We usually go the first week of May. Since we book at least 7 nights I usually go ahead and book the room with the Stay More Save More rate (at 7 nights+ that rate is going to be in the same ballpark as the APH rate) then when the APH drop (and I catch them in time) I will cancel and rebook. But if the APH rate isn’t available I still have a reservation at around the same price.

This works great if you are staying 7 nights at Cabana Bay. But if you are looking for 2-3 nights at a deluxe then the APH rate really will be a big difference and it’s best to start checking daily at about 4 months out, just so you don’t miss it.

Yes, I currently have the SMSM rate booked. We are there for 5-nights and we do stay at the deluxe resorts so the APH is usually better. Fingers-crossed it will be a better rate then what I currently have booked...

We went in early June this year, and I just reviewed our booking history, and the first reservations were made in Feb, but I kept checking rates often, and I see that I cancelled/rebooked in March, and then again in April. Now we weren't totally sure of our schedule then, but I did see better AP rates in April. That's not guaranteed though that they'll go down, so best to start checking asap,and check VERY often

December APH rates are already released. I check everyday to see if January is out yet. It’s so sporadic and to be on the safe side, keep checking 5 months before you want to go.

Last edited:
We went in early June this year, and I just reviewed our booking history, and the first reservations were made in Feb, but I kept checking rates often, and I see that I cancelled/rebooked in March, and then again in April. Now we weren't totally sure of our schedule then, but I did see better AP rates in April. That's not guaranteed though that they'll go down, so best to start checking asap,and check VERY often

Thank you for the information!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter