When you were board at school what would

low-key

14001, 60056, 224
you do to pass the time ?

I would play the paper football game or look up dirty words in the dictionary

I was a doodler, too. Still am - you should see my notes from staff meetings :tongue:

Read, wrote short stories, did homework for other classes, imagined the ways in which I could present the "boring" material in a more interesting manner, did various PT exercise that could be done while sitting (in college after an injury), and occasionally slept, though I'd try not to do that last one during a lecture.

Read, wrote short stories, did homework for other classes, imagined the ways in which I could present the "boring" material in a more interesting manner, did various PT exercise that could be done while sitting (in college after an injury), and occasionally slept, though I'd try not to do that last one during a lecture.

If the nuns at Catholic school suspected you were bored, there was a distinct possibility you'd have your behind paddled with a board.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter