When your college kid can’t come home for Thanksgiving

Mine was originally going to go to a friends house instead of coming home but his plan changed and now he's coming home for part of the week.
I wasn't sending him anything for his original plans since he was going someplace else. Mine is 21 and renting a place with an oven so he could make what he wanted anyways. LOL

Thanksgiving 2015 was our first without dd. She was in London, studying abroad. It was really hard. Then, last year, she was in Orlando...she worked at DHS all day. We saw her for about 5 mins when we were at the park, other than that, nothing. This year, we fly down on Friday, so miss T-day. She's having dinner with some friends. Looks like she's moving on. Us? Not so much. It's tough....between her being gone for both T-day and Christmas? It's pretty lonely.

Thanksgiving 2015 was our first without dd. She was in London, studying abroad. It was really hard. Then, last year, she was in Orlando...she worked at DHS all day. We saw her for about 5 mins when we were at the park, other than that, nothing. This year, we fly down on Friday, so miss T-day. She's having dinner with some friends. Looks like she's moving on. Us? Not so much. It's tough....between her being gone for both T-day and Christmas? It's pretty lonely.

:hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter