When.....

WDWfanatic288

<font color=blue>Is now a card carrying member of
is the Snetches(spelling?)supposed to open?

i know it was supposed to open in 2002 but i was just trying to figure it out!

thanls for the info! :)

The ride is called Sylvestor McMonkey McBean's Very Unusual Driving Machines and no one really knows if or when it will open.

It is mothballed, at least for the forseeable future. Someone gave you some bad information. Unfortunately, it was doomed from the beginning.

Originally posted by Earl
Unfortunately, it was doomed from the beginning.

Boy can I relate to THAT!!! :rolleyes:

I just like the name...it needs to be worked in somewhere!

I know, you can simply rename it: Sylvestor McMonkey McBean's Very Invisible Driving Machines - THAT will keep them guessing!

Guest: "Can you tell me where Sylvestor McMonkey McBean's Very Invisible Driving Machines are?"
Host (what the heck do you call your CM's? employees?): "Why, they're right there..."
Guest: "Where?"
Host: "Up there, on the track...they're the very invisible ones, right there above you! BUT, you must be under 32 inches to ride, and over 18, but only when there is a full moon, on the 3rd Tuesday of the month...when the tide is also high!"
Guest: "huh?"

Now that would be fun...very big fun!

Karen
(Who today decided that she would like to BE Bob the fountain!) Finally, I've set some goals!!! :D :rolleyes: :D

give me to many Potion's of the Gods and i will look like a fountain:p

i think USF's employees are called Production Crew, not sure about IOA though

LOL i think i need to change my clipart

thanks everyone!

we are trying to figure out what trip we are going back to USF and I was wondering when it will open..guess not! LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter