Where are all the 10/12 Western Magic cruisers??

Kamy - You'll just have to try and muddle through the week!! :)

I'll be thinking of you from Epcot, Blizzard Beach, DisneyQuest...

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Vicki - At least you won't be bored between now and the cruise!

I saw George Strait a few years back. Great show. ENJOY!!

'Beano'

Thanks Beano! I will try...but the anticipation to meet everyone is really getting to me! :bounce:

Hmmm..George Strait...he's pretty sexy. :p

So, should we start placing bets on where we will ACTUALLY sail to? LOL! Storms? We don't want no stinkin' storms! LOL! ;)

Kamy

Well if any of you have your heart set on Cayman or Cozumel, I apologize for this... but 2 days at CC sounds just great to me!!! :)

We could spend one day at the adult beach, another parasailing and snorkeling with the kids!!

As long as I am on the Magic for 7 days, I really don't care where it goes! I could stay on board for a week and have a blast the entire time.

'Beano':cool:

I myself am looking forward to Cozumel the most and also Key West. I would not be dissapointed missing Grand Cayman. Lets just pray that it is good weather out there. I just got an RX for Tranderm Scopolamine. Just in case. I got horrifically sea sick 3years back on a gambling cruise. I don't want to take any chances.

Beano, gonna miss you on the board next week I hope u have agreat precruise vacation. Too bad I am so busy next week I would have tried to meet you and the family somewhere. I have to work Mon-Thurs. Then Friday its packing and last minute stuff. So I meant to ask, Why did you change from Typhoon to Blizzard? You can't go wrong with either one. Any way I will be looking for the BLIMP(only kidding) in the Lime Green T shirt at the port. See ya then. Safe flights.

I myself am looking forward to Cozumel the most and also Key West. I would not be dissapointed missing Grand Cayman. Lets just pray that it is good weather out there. I just got an RX for Tranderm Scopolamine. Just in case. I got horrifically sea sick 3years back on a gambling cruise. I don't want to take any chances.

Beano, gonna miss you on the board next week I hope u have agreat precruise vacation. Too bad I am so busy next week I would have tried to meet you and the family somewhere. I have to work Mon-Thurs. Then Friday its packing and last minute stuff. So I meant to ask, Why did you change from Typhoon to Blizzard? You can't go wrong with either one. Any way I will be looking for the BLIMP(only kidding) in the Lime Green T shirt at the port. See ya then. Safe flights.

I have some very exciting news to share. Jerry and I have been waiting 3-1/2 years to adopt. The adoption agency called today.
It's a girl!!!!!!!!!!!! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

We will bring her home on the 28th of this month!
We get to see her tomorrow!!!!

Beano: You sent the adoption pixie dust, it must have worked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maureen - SO... Blimp, huh??? :) Well!!

Funny thing.... the pilot of the Goodyear blimp is named John Creighton (that's my given name!!!!) He was also a shuttle pilot. It would take about the same amount of thrust to get my butt off the ground!

Denine - Bless you both!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :)

But... you say you bring her home the 28th???? Your cruise doesn't get back until the 26th! You're gonna cruise for 2 weeks, then go home and bring your daughter home on Monday? WOW!!!!!!!!!

I cannot imagine a more exciting time for anyone! You guys win the prize!
Oh, and by the way: all these vacations and cruises you and Jerry have been taking? Not any more! 'Dem kids are expensive... (and worth every penny, I might add.) ;) Congratulations. God has blessed you wonderfully.

So how did MIL's surgery go??? All is well I assume?

Even though I have a very busy weekend, I am excited for this vacation and ready to get things underway. LET'S CRUISE!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. In case you're trying to figure out that bit about my name, it's actually 'John Bentley Creighton'. My dad is Jack Creighton... So I am a shuttle pilot, and my dad is the CEO of United Airlines!! ;)

Thanks guys!
We could have brought her home next week! She was born on 9/25. The fostermom agreed to keep her until we get home. We get home on the 27th and pick her up on the 28th!
We need to buy a crib, carseat and monitor and set it all up, plus get ready to leave, all in a week!
My MIL's surgery isn't until next Wednesday.
We have to name her before we leave, we are clueless!

Beano: That is why we have DVC! We already cancelled our Janaury cruise. We didn't think Belize and Guatemala were places for infants. We may still go to WDW in January!

I am way to excited to sleep, it is 3:45 AM!

Congratulations Denine!!!! How exciting for you and Jerry. I am truly happy for the both of you. So how old is the baby and what is her name?

Beano, I was only kidding about the blimp. Just thought I would bust your horns.

TGIF a week and a day to go.

OH MY GOSH DENINE!!! Yesterday must have been "adoption pixie dust day"! We found out yesterday that are homestudy is approved and complete and there is a social worker waiting for it already. Could be soon!
We are happy for you guys!!! As I said before, we are adopting older children, so most of it is locating children we are interested in and that we "fit". When we return from our cruise, we will have a ton of work to do!

Congratulations! Best wishes to you and Jerry and your new daughter! If you need any name suggestions, let me know! :)

Beano- you guys have a safe flight now! Be careful and don't over do it at WDW....you will need all your energy to keep up with the rest of us! LOL!!!!

Kamy

Denine - Sorry, I thought the surgery was this Wednesday.

As for names... How about Beano? LOL Oh yeah, it's a girl.
Jasmine? Ariel? Belle? ;)

My kids were bouncing off the walls this morning. It's their last day of school !! I wish I could let loose and start enjoying that pre-vacation excitement, but unfortunately I am SO busy and I have to work this weekend, so I have to stay focused for a while yet. Won't be long though!!

Kamy - thanks, and don't worry about my energy level! :)

I'll still be ready to go at midnight, 1, 2... I am really a night owl.
I want to enjoy this cruise for as many waking hours as possible!

One week from tomorrow, people... one week.

'Beano'

Kamy: Thank you and congratulations on having your homestudy approved.

I can't believe this is happening!!!! Still trying to come up with names. I am hoping that when I hold her, I 'll either sya yeah to one of the names I've already written down or know it when I see it.
We have so much to do and so little time. She is 9 days old today!!!!!!!!

Maureen: Thank you!

My MIL is having a baby shower for us at our house on Nov 10th. Everyone will get to see the baby (little no name)

Beano: We have already gone through the Disney names, no luck!

I called my boss this morning to arrange a few weeks off, probably until December sometime. Then I will only work weekends for a while. She was so excited for us.
I just have to remember to go to work tomorrow and then we are going to dinner with a couple on the 10-19 cruise. They live right by us and are also DVC members.

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Denine- These are names I always liked (and I won't say Kamy because I never really liked my name much LOL!):
Megan
Madison
Grace
Shelby
Alexis
Rebecca
Victoria
Claire

Good luck with everything! :)

One week from today we pick up the girls and (try to) get a good night sleep! Then we are off!! Yahoo!!! I need to shop this weekend and pack. We also have two parties to go to, one on Sat and one on Sun. Man I am going to be busy....bring it on! LOL!

Kamy

I haven't been around much lately, work has been keeping me tied up, but I wanted to check in before everyone leaves!

Congrats Denine and Kamgen, you must be about three feet off the ground still.

Beano, I just saw you were missing my info, I think we are in room 6610, my dw is Kim, ds Matthew 7, dd Allison 5.

Does anyone know if Disney would announce a itenerary change before we cruise if Cozumel is still a mess? I don't really care where we go, (although I would like to see the stingrays in Cayman) but wherever we go I would like to find a good snorkle excursion to take the kids on since my daughter is too young for Disneys.

Looking forward to meeting everyone, have a great week!

Mark

Mark - nice to hear from you again, thanks for the info!

I don't think they announce itinerary changes until the last minute. I hope we don't have any, but like I said before, 2 days at CC wouldn't be all bad!

Kamy, congrats to you guys too! Sounds like pretty soon, a child will begin to be corrupted and twisted by your influences! ;)

Just kidding!!!!!!!

Oh I wish it was Monday!!

Thanks Beano!;)
Seriously, these kids will become obsessive...about Disney that is! LOL!
We are really excited...and nervous.:)

I wish I was going to WDW on Monday!!!:( But, that's okay...I need time to pack and do some laundry! :)

Can't wait to meet everyone!

Kamy

This will be our last post ( unless by some miracle we find internet access at WDW ) because we will be leaving for the airport in just about 6 hours time.

Beano & Paulcrsb - hopefully see you at the Raddison

everyone else - see you all on board!

Beano,

Have a safe trip and a good week. Hopefully we'll see you by the pool on Friday. If not, we'll see you at the Port!

Have a good weekend everyone!

Paul

Congrats to Kamy and Denine

Best of luck to the both of you. Enjoy your cruise. It may be the last real vacation you get for a while.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter