Where are all the canucks from?

hamilton ontario here, cant wait to be sailing on the fantasy next March!:thumbsup2

Looks like I'm the first Albertan. We're about 200 km east and a bit north of Edmonton in a very rural part of the province.

We just received out DME packet for our Nov 9 trip. I guess I'll have to pay it off now!:)

WE ARE FROM NOTL ONTARIO. WE ARE DVCers. GETTING READY TO FLY DOWN FOR ANOTHER DVC MEMBER CRUISE NEXT MONTH.

We're right here- Go Habs!

Hey neighbour- we're in Brighton.

WHEN I USED TO DO ART AND CRAFT SHOWS AROUND YOUR AREA, I STAYED IN A LITTLE 50s MOTEL IN BRIGHTEN. :rotfl2: IT WAS FILLED WITH MOSQUITOS:rotfl2: IS THAT PLACE STILL THERE? I USED TO DO THE BELLEVILLE WATERFEST.

WHEN I USED TO DO ART AND CRAFT SHOWS AROUND YOUR AREA, I STAYED IN A LITTLE 50s MOTEL IN BRIGHTEN. :rotfl2: IT WAS FILLED WITH MOSQUITOS:rotfl2: IS THAT PLACE STILL THERE? I USED TO DO THE BELLEVILLE WATERFEST.

Yep. Still here. Can't say about the skeeters though. We live next to a conservation area and have all the skeeters we can handle.

We're near London, Ontario. I grew up just north of Sudbury Ontario. We've only been to disney once, but hoping for free dining in Jan 2013 for our 2nd trip!

:wizard: we are a Disney loving family from Canada!!!

We live in Nova Scotia! :yay:

Pictou County :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter