Where are all the canucks from?

Grew up in Thorold just outside of Niagara Falls but now live in North Bay. I travel all over North Eastern Ontario from Sault Ste Marie to Ottawa for work.

Another from Saskatchewan here.We are hoping for another trip this winter.
Go Riders! (even though they stink this year). :)

We're from Woodstock ON, about half an hour east of London. We're going to WDW at March Break for our third visit (4th for me if you count the school trip I chaperoned). I can't wait but DH isn't so excited.

Winnipeg, here. I know there are a few more Manitobans out there - maybe they will chime in!

We are heading to the World on Monday for our first Family vacation with our dd who just turned 6 months old. DH is very excited he has never been on a plane before. We live Near Windsor Ontario

Guess I'm the first from NB ! I'm from Saint John Area, and heading down to Disney on nov 10 for a honeymoon trip!!
:bride:

Another New Brunswicker here! Used to be a Habs fan when I was younger, but don't watch hockey much any more. I will admit to being a big Blue Jays fan, though. Can't wait until our next trip in March.

Very cool! :thumbsup2

We are now Bellevillians (since the mid-90's)....but I grew up in Smithfield, and went to ENSS. Been to more Applefests than I can count. Small world!

I moved to Brighton briefly and went to ENSS for my last year of high school.

Now I live in Trawna (Toronto)

We're in North Gower which isn't too far from you Disneyfan!

We're not far from you either! I grew up in Manotick, played fastball in Kars and had friends from the 'Gower growing up. Now we are about 20 minutes away...away from Ottawa ;)
It really is a small world!

I'm about 25 mins north of Toronto in Vaughan. Home of Vaughan Mills and Canada's Wonderland.

We're not far from you either! I grew up in Manotick, played fastball in Kars and had friends from the 'Gower growing up. Now we are about 20 minutes away...away from Ottawa ;)
It really is a small world!

Wow.. small world! My sister and nieces (who are coming with us on this upcoming trip) live in Riverside South and the eldest attended Manotick Public for many years!:thumbsup2

Stittsville.....5 minutes from Scotiabank and the SENS!!!!!

I'm in Stittsville too! What are the odds? I was surprised to see so many posts from the NCR.

We're heading down for our 1st family trip in November. Can't wait!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter