Where are my threads?

fanofdisney

DIS Veteran<br><font color=9966ff>Over 700 posts a
How do I find threads I've started, and posts I've made to other threads?

Click on User CP on the upper left hand side of your screen. Then click view all subscribed threads.

Diana Lyn said:
Click on User CP on the upper left hand side of your screen. Then click view all subscribed threads.

Mine says I've subscribed to zero threads. Do you have to mark them when you post?

If you click on a user's name on his post, you'll get a little drop-down menu. One of the choices there is "Find other posts by this user". Choosing that after clicking your own name would bring you a list of your posts.

You can also use the SEARCH button to look for your posts. Click on SEARCH, then choose ADVANCED SEARCH. You can input a user name, plus a number of other options.

In addition, you might want to subscribe to certain threads so you'll easily see when there are posts added to them. To subscribe to a thread, look for the THREAD TOOLS option at the top of the first post on a page, then select SUBSCRIBE TO THIS THREAD. You can then then see any of your subscribed threads that have new posts quickly anytime you click on User CP! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter