Where can I find beach/water shoes now?

T

TooExcited

We are cruising on DCL in November and I would really like to get some water shoes for our family, however, it seems I waited too long and can't find them now. Does anyone know where I might be able to find some inexpensive ones in the stores now? We live in the Northeast.

Thanks!

I saw them just the other day at our local Walmart on clearance, if you cannot fnd them in your local one try another Walmart in your area, they might have them still and they were marked way down in price!!!

Are you visiting any of the Disney Water Parks before your cruise? I am sure I saw water shoes when we were there a couple of years ago- at one of the water park shops, however I suppose you would prefer to have them before you get there just to be safe. How about a swim shop in your area? You know like a year round place that kids on swim teams use. Good luck.

I don't know about your area of the country, but if you have an Academy Sporting Goods store, you should look there. Or any sporting goods store.

Good Luck!

Wal mart always has them you just have to ask for them they are in the back on off season

Good luck! I have spent all last week looking for water/beach shoes! I waited too long, too. We are cruising in Oct. and I kept waiting for the shoes to go on clearance. Well, all the stores are running out, and they're still not on clearance! K-Mart did have them buy one, get one half price. They were $5.99 for the first, $2.99 for the second. But they had very few sizes left. I only found my husband's size there, not mine.

I found some at Wal-mart, only about 20 pair total left, mostly children. They had my size, but I hated them, they hurt my feet the second I put them on. They were $4.99 (I think). I was told by both stores that all the ones they had left were out.

I am not a swimmer and don't plan to snorkle, but my husband might. I have a pair of Teva's and a pair of Ocean Pacific Teva-like sandals that are the black rubber soles with waterproof straps. I've decided to just use them. If I decide to wade into the water (which is about all I will do) I'll just wear them in. If you really want to swim, this probably wouldn't work, though.

BTW, Wal-mart didn't even have their bathing suits on clearance yet!

I have seen cheap ones at Target and Speedos at Sport Authority

They are more expensive than Walmart but easier to get into. Call their 800 # from their website if you don't see them on it.

I thought of Lands End, but they weren't in the catalog nor on the website. I will try calling them, however.

We don't have a Target in the near vicinity, but I will try K-Mart and WalMart. Neither are in town, but within driving distance. Thanks again!

No luck at WalMart or Lands End. Drats!! I'm so mad at myself for waiting too long. Will try a few others this week. thanks!

Lands End DOES have them on their website - I just went there. I was able to find both Men's and Womens but unfortuantely, I didn't see any in teh Kids section.

You can try this URL: Land's End Women's Splash Shoes

The way I found them was to go to the Woman's section then click on Footwear (on the Left), then selected Beach & Boardwalk.

They call them Splash Shoes.

Hope this helps!!!

I found the water shoes online at LL Bean. They aren't cheap (19.50) a pair but I bet they are very good quality!!
Good Luck!

Just had a flash. You could make your purchase of these fine aqua socks at any florida mall. I've also seen them at Walgreen and Eckerd Drug stores, too, everywhere!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter