Where can I print out wallet-sized photos?

JESW

<font color=blue>We have 4 cats, 1 anole lizard, a
When I look on Snapfish (where I usually print things from) I have to print 4 of the same and that is not what I want.

Any ideas?

Thanks! :)

Jill

Hi Jill!

I have the same problem and I love working with wallet size prints. Here is my solution:

I love snapfish, but I actually use Shutterfly software when I edit my photos. You can download the software for free and use it to create collages, a great way to make smaller versions of photos. I make a collage (you can do 2 photos on a 4x6 or several photos on an 8x10) and save it as a jpg file which will save your collage in a high-res format as a single file. Then, upload THAT jpg to snapfish. It will print and count as a 4x6 photo and you can just cut it apart when it arrives. Let me know if you need more details! Good Luck!

I have an Epson PictureMate printer and it prints very nice wallets. They are a good deal if you print a lot of wallets and 4x6 prints.

When I need wallets or 2 x 3's I print them at the CVS kodak machine. It's the only place I've found that lets you choose different pictures instead of 4 wallets or 2-2 x 3's.

I don't know where you live, but Jewel/Albertson's kodak machine will let you make 2 or 4 pictures on a 4x6.

Hope that helps,
Brenda

I just resize whatever pictures I want as a wallet size and put 4 of them on a 4x6 size in pse and then order from walgreens. maggie

Thanks for the suggestions! :) We have CVS and Walgreens here in MA so I will give them a try. Does anyone know if the Walmart picture machines print wallet-sized?

Labdogs42 -which Epson model do you have? I have been looking at those as an option after reading about them in Donna Downey's blog.

Jill

Labdogs42 -which Epson model do you have? I have been looking at those as an option after reading about them in Donna Downey's blog.

Jill

Mine is quite a few years old, so I don't see the model out there any more. I looked on the Epson site and mine would be more similar to the current Dash model. I use mine all the time and I love it!

If you use photo shop elements, you can crop or resize your photos to 2X3, put 4 of them on a 4 x 6, flatten the image, save it as a jpg and upload it to snapfish as usual. I do a lot of photos that way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter