Where do you eat lunch during the Keys to the Kingdom tour?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NOLA_Tink

Jambo, y'all!
I'm signing my mom up for a tour on her birthday and I'd like to know where they've been eating lately. (I know it's subject to change, but would like to give her an idea, lol.)

Pecos Bill in Sept 2018. When we checked in to the tour, they handed us a menu to choose our lunch right away. Then, when it’s lunch time, there is a reserved area at Pecos Bill & everyone’s food is already on the tables. You then just have to find the table with your name on it. I had a burger and my wife had loaded nachos. Both were delicious but I regretted not getting the loaded nachos. They looked soooo good.

Pecos Bill for us too back in September. We pre-ordered our meal when we checked in for the tour, then stopped in for lunch after going backstage behind Splash Mtn. They had a private room and fixings bar set up for the tour group. The chicken lettuce wraps were decent, my husband said his burger was pretty bad.

Thanks, everyone!! She loves Pecos Bill, so that sounds like a winner! I was a little concerned that it would be Tomorrowland Noodle Terrace, which she isn't fond of. I'm excited about sending her on this tour. From the reviews, it looks like she'll have an awesome time. :) Thanks again!!

December 2017 it was Tomorrowland Terrace...Food wasn't great, but the privacy was nice! It sounds like Pecos Bill is the new lunch place which will be nice for you guys! Enjoy the tour, it seriously is amazing!

Pecos Bill in May 2018. They roped off one of the dining areas for just the tour group and had our food already out with name tags. We even got our own toppings bar. Can’t wait to take the tour again sometime.

Pecos Bill in September. Yes, we pre-ordered and they did have an allergy menu if there are common allergies as a concern.

We ate at Tomorrowland terrace but the food was corn dogs, so I guess it came from Casey’s. That was in January 2018.

The OP has acknowledged that lunch is now provided at Pecos Bill. Closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter