Where do you usually buy your clothes?

Since the pandemic hit, almost all clothes for the whole family have been bought online. Buying in store takes too much planning and is too stressful now. Oh for the days when going shopping was relaxing!

If it's pants or jeans, I buy from Bonworth; shoes from SAS; sleepwear from Walmart.
If it's blouses, shirts, coats, sweaters, etc., I buy from thrift stores. Before the pandemic, I bought a brand new coat for $10.00 , tag still on, that retails for $200. I really dislike buying clothes at full price because the markup is ridiculous.

I got a Kohls gift card for Christmas last year, so the last clothing purchase I made was in December there, shirts for work.
Walmart and JCPenney would be a close second. I refuse to pay more than $10 for slacks or jeans. I don't think I have purchased a pair of jeans or slacks in 5 years. I'm pretty easy on clothing. And I have a closet and 2 1/2 dressers full of shirts and pants. Don't need any more

Thrift/consignment mostly. If I buy something new, it is most likely from Kohl's.

Old navy online, inexpensive and free shipping both ways. As for guys and shopping, DH hasn’t even purchased a pair of shoes for himself in over 25 years.

Mostly Lands End and LL Bean, with a little from Macy's, Costco, Lane Bryant, and Ebay. The Ebay stuff is often high end used or previous years styles that didn't sell--I'm not fashionable.

Whenever I'm in the US, I often frequent Old Navy, Target, Gap and Forever 21, and occasionally Journeys for shoes. However, when I'm back home, I usually go to Uniqlo, Primark, H&M, Bershka or Pull and Bear, but as most of the stores are in London and some of the major UK cities, I usually wait until I'm in London to do my clothes shopping as my local town is limited in choice. As F21 pulled out of the UK market this year, I'm now having to frequent Primark whenever I need cheap new clothes, which is a huge shame because I found F21 to be better in quality than Primark, and reasonably-priced too, even if they're slightly more expensive. I also love going to charity shops (thrift stores).

Walmart, Hanes.com for their big men's t-shirts, and if I need something dressy I go to Ross or Burlington.

Marshall’s, Kohl’s, Old Navy, Macy’s, outlets. Will miss Stein Mart and Lord & Taylor, both going out of business.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter