Where In The World #12

I made it home but not before getting stuck, it took me 10 minutes sitting at the top of the driveway trying to get out.:headache: I hate snow!

Someday I would love to go during the holidays just to see the decorations.:goodvibes
We had one fool come in.:rotfl:

its awesome one of my fav times to go.... :worship:
but the key is to go right before the holiday like we did we went from dec 4-13

On fool is TOTALLY correct! Just watched TV footage from Chicago and am thinking about DD's high school friend getting her little doggie out in that MESS to "do his business"! :lmao: I can't imagine going UP a hill through snow to get out of your work place...new tires or NOT! :rotfl2:

I'm totally with you AND Jeff...my "bucket list" includes a trip to DW during the Holidays but my date of departure for Florida will be the day AFTER Thanksgiving! :thumbsup2 Maybe you can join me Diane; it WILL be another solo trip :rotfl:; DD can't take off work during that time of the year; DGD's will be back in school and DH could "care less"! :rolleyes2 Let's book it! :rotfl2: :tink:

Diane♥Disney;50376980 said:
Is it from Adventureland?

54755fb5-be6c-4009-b1e0-21593e3497c0_zps2f0a5444.jpg

No Ma'am, not in Adventureland. :tink:

On fool is TOTALLY correct! Just watched TV footage from Chicago and am thinking about DD's high school friend getting her little doggie out in that MESS to "do his business"! :lmao: I can't imagine going UP a hill through snow to get out of your work place...new tires or NOT! :rotfl2:

I'm totally with you AND Jeff...my "bucket list" includes a trip to DW during the Holidays but my date of departure for Florida will be the day AFTER Thanksgiving! :thumbsup2 Maybe you can join me Diane; it WILL be another solo trip :rotfl:; DD can't take off work during that time of the year; DGD's will be back in school and DH could "care less"! :rolleyes2 Let's book it! :rotfl2: :tink:

It would be a lot cheaper with just me going.:rotfl:

No Ma'am, not in Adventureland. :tink:

Frontierland?

my bucket list includes

Christmas in the Caribbean

I could handle that.:thumbsup2

Color has not been removed :goodvibes; what you see is what you get! :rotfl: This is from MK...:goodvibes :tink:

Do we know if it's part of an attraction, shop or food service?

Jeff is right! Even when I went the week before Thanksgiving to Disneyland, all of the decorations were up, they were doing the Christmas parade and fireworks. It was wonderful! :cloud9:

my bucket list includes

Christmas in the Caribbean

Diane♥Disney;50377891 said:
It would be a lot cheaper with just me going.:rotfl:

Jeff is right! Even when I went the week before Thanksgiving to Disneyland, all of the decorations were up, they were doing the Christmas parade and fireworks. It was wonderful! :cloud9:

Diane♥Disney;50378244 said:
They already cancelled school for tomorrow. It is below zero with "blizzard like" conditions coming.

"Blizzard like" conditions COMING??? :eek: Oh my...........; hope your workplace is closed tomorrow! :lmao:

That's what I'm say...LOT cheaper with just YOU making the trip :rotfl2: and I'll settle for Christmas at the Caribbean Beach Resort at DW! :rolleyes1 :tink:

Nothing to do with teacups~not in Fantasyland; not in Frontierland and it's part of an attraction. :tink:

Is it from an an attraction in Tomorrowland?

Poor Diane!!! :eek: If that was heading here, I would be expecting to lose my electricity - possibly for days….. and I would hope I was stocked up for a while! We are behind in our snow for this year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter