Where In The World #12

Diane♥Disney;50383538 said:
I need to make some more crops. I've been busy trying to move all my pictures and files to the new computer. I think just about done. What a project.:faint: None of my photo apps are working on the new computer.:headache: So I can't crop and I don't like to crop on photobucket, it never works right.

That's exactly why I'm STILL using my old computer! :lmao: But...I AM getting a little annoyed with the extension cords running to the new one sitting on the table. :rolleyes1 Sure has been nice over the Holidays though...DGD's are using the new, faster one and I'm FREE to play on WITW any time I want! :rotfl:

Diane♥Disney;50383555 said:
Park, resort or other?

First thought MK? Crystal palace?

af1fffe7-0711-4d45-bdb2-f61586f28adb_zps47029604.jpg

This is from a park and that park is the MK...but, it's not at Crystal Palace. :goodvibes :tink:

Diane♥Disney;50383452 said:
Yes I had to walk in from the road over pile of snow and they didn't plow the driveway yet so then had to walk through all the snow. Then our stupid manger who had yesterday and today off schedules the people to come service the furnace today.:headache: They have to shut it off to do that and it was below zero when I left for work.:sad2: She really has no clue.:sad2:

why did you go to work today then lol

I would have just called in

That's exactly why I'm STILL using my old computer! :lmao: But...I AM getting a little annoyed with the extension cords running to the new one sitting on the table. :rolleyes1 Sure has been nice over the Holidays though...DGD's are using the new, faster one and I'm FREE to play on WITW any time I want! :rotfl:

This is from a park and that park is the MK...but, it's not at Crystal Palace. :goodvibes :tink:

Is it part of a sign?

why did you go to work today then lol

I would have just called in

I should have stayed home but I don't get paid if I don't work. No sick time, holiday pay or vacation pay.:mad: I really need a new job. I only worked 12 hrs last week and already missing a day this week because of the holiday. It's only about 5 minutes up the road if it was any further I probably would have called in. There are only three of us in the office today. Everyone else called in "sick".

Is it from Main St.?

Sounds like a good idea to keep 2 computers up and running at your house!

Yes Ma'am, it is! Many times "the sisters" forget their "sharing lesson"! :rotfl2:

Diane♥Disney;50384635 said:
Is it part of a sign?

Have ya'll noticed...only 6 more pages and we need to start #13! :yay: We need to get Ed to check in and get that done! :rotfl:

This IS a sign on Main Street. :goodvibes :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter