Where In The World #18. We're an Adult. We're Legal, well for most everything.

Meet and greet? or street entertainment?

b8135e60-fb7f-49f8-92dd-a35357d136af_zps1lmtasce.jpg

Nothing to do with a Meet and Greet or street entertainment. :tink:

Nothing to do with a Meet and Greet or street entertainment. :tink:

Went to Maine for the weekend. It was so nice weather was beautiful there was a nice breeze. Pool water was 80 went swimming all day yesterday and today all sunburned and feel :crazy2: I think I got too much sun. Saturday night we had some thunder storms come through, went to the beach and saw a rainbow over the ocean too bad I didn't have my camera :headache: but I took a few on my phone. I'll have to post pic tomorrow.

Is your crop from the Train Station?

Went to Maine for the weekend. It was so nice weather was beautiful there was a nice breeze. Pool water was 80 went swimming all day yesterday and today all sunburned and feel :crazy2: I think I got too much sun. Saturday night we had some thunder storms come through, went to the beach and saw a rainbow over the ocean too bad I didn't have my camera :headache: but I took a few on my phone. I'll have to post pic tomorrow.

:yay: You finally got to swim! Mr. Sun :sunny: will do that to you before you know it. We actually had a pretty good weather day too. High temp was "only" 89 and it's down to 79 now...very pleasant evening. Just wish those spotty thunderstorms would have dropped some rain on us. :sad2: :tink:

Yes, this is from the Train Station. Tell me where it is to solve the crop. :tink:

Is your crop from the Train Station?

You and I were posting at the same time...this is from the Train Station...looking for the "where"...:tink:

And it's Tower of Terror for the win! :banana:

Glad you had a nice weekend and got to go swimming but sorry about the sunburn. When does your kids start school?

DD starts on 08/26 and DS starts on 08/31. Both start earlier this year.

:yay: You finally got to swim! Mr. Sun :sunny: will do that to you before you know it. We actually had a pretty good weather day too. High temp was "only" 89 and it's down to 79 now...very pleasant evening. Just wish those spotty thunderstorms would have dropped some rain on us. :sad2: :tink:

Glad you finally found some relief from the triple digits.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter