Where In The World 19.

46b19a5d-39d4-4430-875b-c560a1cf9b68_zpsfvxyp7xn.jpg

This is from a park and that's glass below the decorations. :goodvibes :tink:

Attraction, shop or food service?

I hope y'all didn't buy her a Christmas gift!!! :rotfl2: I'd guess that "punishment" was her reasoning too. Agree to pot luck next year and each one of you bring HALF A SANDWICH AND A SERVING OF PASTA SALAD! :lmao: Tell DH there's nothing more important than the Disney Fund so just "deal with it"! :rotfl2: :tink:

Oh I like that idea.:lmao: But I really hope I have a new job by then.:rotfl:

Tonight was one DGD won't forget...she got asked for her AUTOGRAPH for the very first time. :goodvibes DD said a little girl, about 6-7 years old approached her in the lobby after the performance...she said, "Excuse me but would it be okay to ask "Susan" for her autograph?" "Susan" broke out in the biggest grin and said, "Sure!" :rotfl:

Tree and decorating is FINALLY done and here's a panoramic view of the Snow Village :lovestruc:

P1040598_zpsyy9aitrx.jpg

...my $11.00 Holiday Donald & Daisy:

P1040579_zpsacqxfko7.jpg

...my newest Disney ornaments:

P1040590_zpsbztlzcjg.jpg

...close up of the CUTE $6.00 Olaf one:

P1040580_zpsbnylrily.jpg

My sister and I with Mom at "the home's" :goodvibes Christmas party tonight:

P1040585_zpsexju2sxo.jpg

...and the special guests at the party...SANTA and (Diane's boss) the GRINCH:

5ce2b0d3-2ea7-42cd-b48d-dfb6e222a106_zps7mpv4r06.jpg
:tink:

Tonight was one DGD won't forget...she got asked for her AUTOGRAPH for the very first time. :goodvibes DD said a little girl, about 6-7 years old approached her in the lobby after the performance...she said, "Excuse me but would it be okay to ask "Susan" for her autograph?" "Susan" broke out in the biggest grin and said, "Sure!" :rotfl:

Tree and decorating is FINALLY done and here's a panoramic view of the Snow Village :lovestruc:

P1040598_zpsyy9aitrx.jpg

...my $11.00 Holiday Donald & Daisy:

P1040579_zpsacqxfko7.jpg

...my newest Disney ornaments:

P1040590_zpsbztlzcjg.jpg

...close up of the CUTE $6.00 Olaf one:

P1040580_zpsbnylrily.jpg

My sister and I with Mom at "the home's" :goodvibes Christmas party tonight:

P1040585_zpsexju2sxo.jpg

...and the special guests at the party...SANTA and (Diane's boss) the GRINCH:

5ce2b0d3-2ea7-42cd-b48d-dfb6e222a106_zps7mpv4r06.jpg
:tink:

Signing autographs already, something tells me she will be doing a lot more of that in her future.:thumbsup2
Love the pictures. I have the same Olaf ornament. Donald and Daisy are cute.

Signing autographs already, something tells me she will be doing a lot more of that in her future.:thumbsup2
Love the pictures. I have the same Olaf ornament. Donald and Daisy are cute.

:goodvibes DD said it was SO cute...she SO wanted to take a picture but wasn't sure how the little girls mother felt about "strangers" taking pictures of her daughter so she didn't but it's a memory they'll take with them forever. :goodvibes I LOVE that Olaf ornament :lovestruc...I think it's adorable!

Don't forget about this crop...

This is from an AK "attraction". :tink:

:goodvibes DD said it was SO cute...she SO wanted to take a picture but wasn't sure how the little girls mother felt about "strangers" taking pictures of her daughter so she didn't but it's a memory they'll take with them forever. :goodvibes I LOVE that Olaf ornament :lovestruc...I think it's adorable!

Don't forget about this crop...

This is from an AK "attraction". :tink:

Inside or outside? Africa?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter