Where In The World 19.

Just finished transferring some more photos; I like this one! :goodvibes

P1020761_zpsr1sd4b0l.jpg
:tink:

Pretty:goodvibes

:hug: When I turned on the game the Cowboys were winning. Started watching and then the Jets went ahead so I turned it off.:headache: Didn't want to jinx them. :rotfl: But they did beat the spread.::yes::

:rotfl2: At least they're helping you out in some way! :rotfl2: But that's what makes the season so hard to take :headache:...they've only been loosing by 3-4 points in almost EVERY game! :headache: :tink:

Off to see the final performance of Miracle on 34th Street :sad2:; been a long December for DD and her family but a little sad this part of the season is coming to an end. (Yes, Diane...I know...I SHOULD be easing DGD's nerves by wrapping Christmas gifts but I'll just have to deal with it! :lmao:) :tink:

This is from Epcot's WS. and he is a Christmas display. All you have to do is name the country.

It's not from Canada. One down! :)

This one is killing me. Just saw it a few weeks ago when we went to the Candlelight Processional. Ugh! Can't remember where.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter