Where In The World #20

2f2e83d6-a772-47c4-8118-773bbcd334b4_zpszbkhgprs.jpg

I thought I'd get back online (lost electricity briefly during thunderstorm) and this would be solved :headache: after my last answer. Sorry Terri, but the Exposition/Town Hall/Town Square Theater is not the spot...another clue...it not on that side of Main Street. One more building left....:scratchin. :tink:

Restrooms? Car Barn?

:wave2: You're new to our fun little game, right? :wave2: ...at least not a regular and we :welcome: you to play often! :yay: :tink:
Hi Goopysolelady! :wave2: Yes, I'm a "Newbie" to this game. Thank you for the warm welcome. Hopefully I'll have a goodie or two to post in the coming days. :banana: I'm enjoying some of the posts. Hope no one minds me crashing their fun. Hehe. :thumbsup2

Hi Goopysolelady! :wave2: Yes, I'm a "Newbie" to this game. Thank you for the warm welcome. Hopefully I'll have a goodie or two to post in the coming days. :banana: I'm enjoying some of the posts. Hope no one minds me crashing their fun. Hehe. :thumbsup2

:hug: We WELCOME someone "crashing our fun"...the more the better! :jumping1: Looking forward to your crops. (If you can't find us here on WITW #20, check for a new thread. Our "infamous" Sundial...Ed to his friends :goodvibes...will be starting a new thread soon since we've already reached 255 pages on this one. The moderators may have stopped shutting threads down at 250 pages but we're creatures of habit here and go to Pg. 250 before Ed's wit makes us smile with a new thread.") :tink:

:hug: We WELCOME someone "crashing our fun"...the more the better! :jumping1: Looking forward to your crops. (If you can't find us here on WITW #20, check for a new thread. Our "infamous" Sundial...Ed to his friends :goodvibes...will be starting a new thread soon since we've already reached 255 pages on this one. The moderators may have stopped shutting threads down at 250 pages but we're creatures of habit here and go to Pg. 250 before Ed's wit makes us smile with a new thread.") :tink:

The new thread has been created.

http://www.disboards.com/threads/where-in-the-world-21-we-are-now-completely-legal.3512225/

2f2e83d6-a772-47c4-8118-773bbcd334b4_zpszbkhgprs.jpg

I thought I'd get back online (lost electricity briefly during thunderstorm) and this would be solved :headache: after my last answer. Sorry Terri, but the Exposition/Town Hall/Town Square Theater is not the spot...another clue...it not on that side of Main Street. One more building left....:scratchin. :tink:

Barber shop?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter