Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Finally got some of Redstorms photos put in my files...this is her sunrise picture taken ON Slinky Dog...

i-GWws5RH-XL.jpg
:tink:

In the elevator area? :tink:

Pineapple Lenai? Or could it be the decorated windows with hula minnie and the Hawaiian decor? (Near the restrooms n the first floor.)

IMG_2060a by Diane Berube, on Flickr

Not in the elevator area and not in the decorated windows. Not in the Pineapple Lanai. I thought this would have been guessed pretty quickly. There is one question that hasn't been asked yet that may help with the location.

Not in the elevator area and not in the decorated windows. Not in the Pineapple Lanai. I thought this would have been guessed pretty quickly. There is one question that hasn't been asked yet that may help with the location.

Okay girlfriend...you have me beat on this one :confused3:headache:...can't even think of a question! It's on the first floor of the lobby and we've covered a lot...maybe the check in area? The only question I can up with is "is it there all the time?" :goodvibes :tink:

Okay girlfriend...you have me beat on this one :confused3:headache:...can't even think of a question! It's on the first floor of the lobby and we've covered a lot...maybe the check in area? The only question I can up with is "is it there all the time?" :goodvibes :tink:

OK so this is what we know this is inside on the first floor of the GCH. It is not in the lobby area. Not in the check in area. Not in a gift shop. Not in Ohana. Not near the elevators. I'm guessing it's there all the time, haven't been to the Poly in a long time but if I had to guess I would guess it is. Unless I missed a question along the way I don't think one question has been asked yet.:scratchin

OK so this is what we know this is inside on the first floor of the GCH. It is not in the lobby area. Not in the check in area. Not in a gift shop. Not in Ohana. Not near the elevators. I'm guessing it's there all the time, haven't been to the Poly in a long time but if I had to guess I would guess it is. Unless I missed a question along the way I don't think one question has been asked yet.:scratchin

I'm trying to remember what else is on the first floor outside the lobby that's inside and the only 2 things that I can up with is maybe the stairs and/or elevator but they're in the lobby! The restroom is in the hallway to Capt. Cooks...is it in Capt. Cook somewhere? :headache: :tink:

I'm trying to remember what else is on the first floor outside the lobby that's inside and the only 2 things that I can up with is maybe the stairs and/or elevator but they're in the lobby! The restroom is in the hallway to Capt. Cooks...is it in Capt. Cook somewhere? :headache: :tink:

Not the stairs or restroom. Not in Capt Cooks. :headache:Think:headache: I know you can do it.

:cool1:Finally:cool1: Yes this is from Trader Sams. Want to take a guess where he was?

:o Oh my goodness...I thought Elizabeth or Gloria (been a couple pages back) asked about Trader Sam :headache:...could have been something else I'm thinking about though! Never made it in there (another thing that stays on the list for the next trip :goodvibes) so I'll just start guessing ... on the bar? :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter