Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

I didn't know Daisy liked the ocean! :lovestruc I LOVE this picture! Hope Stephanie's a little better today; such a shock for her coming "out of the blue" like it did. :sad2:

Poor old Lulu...she's been a part of your life forever. :hug: We were getting to that point with Goopy too so I know what a hard decision that was to make. Everytime I would take Goopy in for his checkup the vet would tell me "You need to start thinking about....." :sad1:. That's the hardest thing in the world to do...hold your pet when that shot is given...I've had to do it once too with one of DD's dogs who had cancer. We all need huge group hugs today :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:. :tink:
Pets are part of your family, right?? Never easy to say goodbye, friend. :worried:

Finally got a minute to check in after a busy ...2nd sad... 24 hours. Our Mom passed away last evening a little before 7. My sister is out of town until tomorrow but a lot of things to take care of ASAP. After 93 years of a good, full life she was ready to "go home". :goodvibes Busy evening ahead yet but wanted to stop in and update on my crop. My little well dressed piggy is on the menu of Cookes of Dublin. :dance3:

i-WvVPKVW-XL.jpg
:tink:
Sorry to hear about your mom, but 93 years was a good life.

My deepest condolences to you and your family. God Bless your Mom... 93 years. Blessed.

Pets are part of your family, right?? Never easy to say goodbye, friend. :worried:

Sorry to hear about your mom, but 93 years was a good life.

She felt the most blessed when these "hoodlums" were around her...

i-zL9XmxP-L.jpg

...they always made her smile. Finally have all the arrangements made and we're ready to lay her to rest on Monday. It's been a long road for her, especially after Daddy died 39 years ago and she was more than ready to join him. :lovestruc And I'm sure Goopy was there with Daddy ready to greet her! :lovestruc:tink:

She felt the most blessed when these "hoodlums" were around her...

i-zL9XmxP-L.jpg

...they always made her smile. Finally have all the arrangements made and we're ready to lay her to rest on Monday. It's been a long road for her, especially after Daddy died 39 years ago and she was more than ready to join him. :lovestruc And I'm sure Goopy was there with Daddy ready to greet her! :lovestruc:tink:

That's a sweet picture.:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter