Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Painful shot in the shoulder and a "let's wait and see if this helps" from the doctor ... but you "Northeners" can laugh all you want ... it was time to get that fireplace going this evening when the hard rain and north wind started blowing and temperature dropped to 46. :goodvibes We'll probably be in the 80's :rolleyes: Christmas morning but Halloween will be CHILLY! :cold:

i-rB5Db7T-M.jpg
:tink:

Painful shot in the shoulder and a "let's wait and see if this helps" from the doctor ... but you "Northeners" can laugh all you want ... it was time to get that fireplace going this evening when the hard rain and north wind started blowing and temperature dropped to 46. :goodvibes We'll probably be in the 80's :rolleyes: Christmas morning but Halloween will be CHILLY! :cold:

i-rB5Db7T-M.jpg

I wish we had a fireplace.:goodvibes We have a firepit outside. Kind of cold for campfires now.

I wish we had a fireplace.:goodvibes We have a firepit outside. Kind of cold for campfires now.

I can't tell you how much we love our fireplace! 💞 Don't know what we're gonna do when David can no longer cut firewood though :scared:; no way we can afford to pay for as much firewood that's used! :crazy2: We're both just old-fashioned and hate the "artificial heat"; this keeps us comfortable in the "living area" yet the bedroom stays a little cooler and we sleep better. I would imagine you're better off staying inside instead of using that firepit :rotfl:but they sure are nice to have on the cooler spring/fall nights! :tink:

i-sZzRrtM-Th.jpg

This is in a shop in the WS. :tink:

Is this shop in a country? A European country?

I love my wood stove. I pay $180 a cord for wood and need about 8 cords to get through the winter. It is my primary source of heat. Wood is so warm and cozy here in the TV room and then my bedroom stays cool. It's 26 here this morning. Had to dig out my summer clothes though as I'm leaving tomorrow for Disney World!!! :hyper:

i-rB5Db7T-M.jpg

I just just repost this photo from Facebook

i think it is fitting lol
0E4583D8-560F-42F5-BE2F-3A11335C1A65.jpeg

I love my wood stove. I pay $180 a cord for wood and need about 8 cords to get through the winter. It is my primary source of heat. Wood is so warm and cozy here in the TV room and then my bedroom stays cool. It's 26 here this morning. Had to dig out my summer clothes though as I'm leaving tomorrow for Disney World!!! :hyper:

Wood heat is THE BEST! :cloud9: Nothing beats it. We're going to have to find someone that can cut wood FOR us....we've been "hinting" to our son-in-laws but the hints fall on "deaf ears"! :rolleyes: David's sister owns wooded property and our firewood comes from the trees that die or get damaged in storms during the year. They like to keep all the "dead wood" out of the property in case of a wildfire. I think we've had to buy wood maybe twice and he complained the entire time we used it :rotfl:; it wasn't the "right kind of wood" for heat, they cut the pieces to small, it was hard to get a fire started...:rolleyes1! I haven't even checked the Orlando weather yet; guess the 3 of us need to start keeping track the next few weeks. I purchased a cute, warm, fuzzy sweater yesterday...sure hope I can wear it! :rotfl::tink:

Is this shop in a country? A European country?

i-sZzRrtM-Th.jpg

Yes, this shop IS in a European country. :tink:

Amanda posted shared that on Facebook too last night! :lmao: I LOVE IT! :lovestruc It was 37 when I got up this morning; Boo and I "frolicked" in the backyard enjoying the cooler temperature! :cloud9: She was so funny...stood facing the north wind and I swear she was SMILING! :love::tink:

I know that's where I took it from lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter