Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

This is from an "attraction" in the MK. It is not from a Meet and Greet. It's not from a parade. It was not a special event or party. I'm trying to remember if there was a meet and greet at the end of this "attraction".

It's not from the Swiss Family Treehouse but it is from a house. It is not from the Town Square Exposition Hall.

Peter Pan? :tink:

Can't think of any other face cards. Duce? Is that a person?

Is it a normal deck of cards or is it some kind of special deck?

i-LqZGWxp-Th.jpg

I'd say this would be classified as a "special deck"; it's person associated with kings and queens and that era. :tink:

JEFF...thanks for the video :goodvibes from the year I graduated from high school! :faint: Can you believe ladies wore DRESSES AND HEELS to Disneyland? :crazy::crazy::crazy: Seeing that submarine again brings TERROR :rotfl2: ... I think that's why I will NOT go on a cruise ... period ... no questions asked. :scared1: Rode that sucker ONCE at the MK...:eek:! :tink:

Diane...from a Facebook article since Steph is interested in this restaurant:

6. Be Our Guest Is Quick Service

Dine at Magic Kingdom’s Be Our Guest restaurant using only a quick service credit for breakfast and lunch. This allows guests to experience the atmosphere and cuisine of this popular dining location without using up a valuable table service credit. Make reservations in advance though because the secret is out and this fills up fast! Dinner at Be Our Guest is table service only. :tink:

JEFF...thanks for the video :goodvibes from the year I graduated from high school! :faint: Can you believe ladies wore DRESSES AND HEELS to Disneyland? :crazy::crazy::crazy: Seeing that submarine again brings TERROR :rotfl2: ... I think that's why I will NOT go on a cruise ... period ... no questions asked. :scared1: Rode that sucker ONCE at the MK...:eek:! :tink:

lol still do wear dresses and heels but only on Dapper days lol

a little problem :(

we may have to change out dates slightly for your trip but will know for sure tomorrow.

Emily got a call toady from work and said that the days we booked some one else already has them off. so when she goes in tomorrow she will have to look at the schedules again and see. she copied them before but they may have changed since. this may not be a bog deal on the Disney side but It might be with the flights since we book them with points and may have to change them now

some times I am glad I work where I do lol if I want a day off I take it there is only 1 of me so if I am not here of well lol I can catch up when I get back

but Emily works at the hospital so they have to make sure some one is there to cover her

a little problem :(

we may have to change out dates slightly for your trip but will know for sure tomorrow.

Emily got a call toady from work and said that the days we booked some one else already has them off. so when she goes in tomorrow she will have to look at the schedules again and see. she copied them before but they may have changed since. this may not be a bog deal on the Disney side but It might be with the flights since we book them with points and may have to change them now

some times I am glad I work where I do lol if I want a day off I take it there is only 1 of me so if I am not here of well lol I can catch up when I get back

but Emily works at the hospital so they have to make sure some one is there to cover her

:headache: Well that sucks. :headache: I totally understand the hospital's point of view/RULES though, they can't be left shorthanded. When she MUST have a day off, my nurse friend trades with someone but for a week that might be difficult. Guarantee you'll have problems with the airlines too...they don't like to give those "points" away. :rotfl: Hope it's not to big of a headache for y'all. :grouphug: :tink:

AK? is it a light fixture?

:dance3:... and that's all I can ask for on this one since I have no clue where it's at. :lmao: I've had this crop in my game file so long I've totally forgotten where it's at. I do know it's from a shop and I'm thinking Island Mercantile but that's just a guess.

i-tbTSWWQ-XL.jpg
:tink:

:headache: Well that sucks. :headache: I totally understand the hospital's point of view/RULES though, they can't be left shorthanded. When she MUST have a day off, my nurse friend trades with someone but for a week that might be difficult. Guarantee you'll have problems with the airlines too...they don't like to give those "points" away. :rotfl: Hope it's not to big of a headache for y'all. :grouphug: :tink:

hopefully we will see tomorrow what we have to change our dates too

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter