Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

a little problem :(

we may have to change out dates slightly for your trip but will know for sure tomorrow.

Emily got a call toady from work and said that the days we booked some one else already has them off. so when she goes in tomorrow she will have to look at the schedules again and see. she copied them before but they may have changed since. this may not be a bog deal on the Disney side but It might be with the flights since we book them with points and may have to change them now

some times I am glad I work where I do lol if I want a day off I take it there is only 1 of me so if I am not here of well lol I can catch up when I get back

but Emily works at the hospital so they have to make sure some one is there to cover her

Oh that stinks, I hope you can still use the points.

Okay...enough with the "easy, easy" ones...:lmao:...

i-chBn5PC-Th.jpg
:tink:

Attraction, shop or food service?

Stupid oven baking element blew last night.:headache: Had to finish cooking on the grill.:cold: Ordered a part hopefully it works, I don't want to have to buy a new stove.:headache:

Stupid oven baking element blew last night.:headache: Had to finish cooking on the grill.:cold: Ordered a part hopefully it works, I don't want to have to buy a new stove.:headache:

:headache: Seems like stuff like that always happens at Christmas time! :headache: We had rain last night and early this morning; plugged my lights in this evening and my small Olaf (next to Cinderella) DIED. :headache: The motor ran very briefly and them flat as a pancake. Those things are labeled OUTDOOR...you'd think that would mean it could stand a little rain! :rolleyes: This is the 2nd small Olaf I've had "die" on me. The baking element SHOULDN'T be to hard to replace...95% of the time. But, if your luck is like mine, it'll be a new stove! :crazy: Hope that works. o_O :tink:

The large oversize chair in the "living room"? :tink:

Bingo! We have a winner :banana:

DSC04571 by Denise Horner, on Flickr

a little problem :(

we may have to change out dates slightly for your trip but will know for sure tomorrow.

Emily got a call toady from work and said that the days we booked some one else already has them off. so when she goes in tomorrow she will have to look at the schedules again and see. she copied them before but they may have changed since. this may not be a bog deal on the Disney side but It might be with the flights since we book them with points and may have to change them now

some times I am glad I work where I do lol if I want a day off I take it there is only 1 of me so if I am not here of well lol I can catch up when I get back

but Emily works at the hospital so they have to make sure some one is there to cover her

I hope you are not flying on United. They charge something like $200 to make a change. Southwest doesn't charge anything. You can change as much as you want. Good luck! That sucks about Emily's job but they have to have have staff 24 7 at a hospital.

Diane, I hope you don't need a new stove!!!! No one wants to spend money on something like a stove, especially at Christmas and especially when you have a trip to DW coming up!

Bingo! We have a winner :banana:

I hope you are not flying on United. They charge something like $200 to make a change. Southwest doesn't charge anything. You can change as much as you want. Good luck! That sucks about Emily's job but they have to have have staff 24 7 at a hospital.

Diane, I hope you don't need a new stove!!!! No one wants to spend money on something like a stove, especially at Christmas and especially when you have a trip to DW coming up!

no we are flying thur air Canada and I do believe they do have a cost but we will see what it is once Emily gets me some new dates

Ok, time for me to play catch up, lol. Just got back from another amazing Disney cruise and Karolyn, I think you could even stay in this room. It was huge (for cruise cabins) with a wrap around balcony.
IMG_20171201_134232560_HDR.jpg IMG_20171201_134255470.jpg IMG_20171201_134305888.jpg IMG_20171201_134315420.jpg

Ok, time for me to play catch up, lol. Just got back from another amazing Disney cruise and Karolyn, I think you could even stay in this room. It was huge (for cruise cabins) with a wrap around balcony.
View attachment 286981 View attachment 286982 View attachment 286983 View attachment 286984

:crazy2: ... not to sure about that...if that was huge for cruise cabins you have totally convinced me I'll never go on a cruise. :crazy2: I do LOVE the balcony though; could probably last a day or 2 in the room but I'd be spending a lot of time on that balcony! Thinking I COULD do it but just went back and looked again and not so sure :confused3...but so glad you had a super time and WELCOME BACK! :thumbsup2 :tink:

Two years ago the Princess played ACE volleyball (Austin County Elite~club volleyball) but lost interest last year. Change of heart for this season and she decided to try out for the 12 year old team. SURPRISE...she made it! :cheer2: We weren't expecting that to happen (she's NOT as athletic as Redstorm :rolleyes:) but she worked her little tail off and made the team! :yay: :tink:

View attachment 286981 View attachment 286982 View attachment 286983 View attachment 286984

That room is huge! I went on a cruise, once. My room was like a walk in closet and didn't even have a window. The room and other things convinced me I would never go on a cruise again. Even a Disney cruise. Can't get enough of DW and DL though!

WOOT WOOT our dates are fine :)

Emily wrote down the wrong month so we are still a go for Feb 28-March 7

Woot woot indeed!! :woohoo:

i-chBn5PC-Th.jpg

GOOD THOUGHT...but sorry...not from Indiana Jones. :goodvibes :tink:

Is it related to Star Wars?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter