Where is POTC Free trial?!?

mancella

Earning My Ears
So it's been more than two months since the offer was advertised and Disney still has not sent me my free month of unlimited access for Pirates of the Caribbean Online. I'd expect this lack of follow-through from a local bowling alley, but from Disney???

Has anyone heard anything about this?

I tried to follow up on that offer, and after about a month I gave up and just bought a 30-day game pass from Target. I honestly wouldn't pursue it anymore.

They have been saying by the end of August

yeah the offer said the 30-day trial would come in august.. and the last you could apply for it was july 15th. i asked for it today to see if they'd still give it to me, even though i probably won't even play it :laughing:

I finally got my confirmation email just today - I'm gonna put in the code as soon as I get done with my email & Facebook stuff. Thanks Disney, even though it was a lot later than I expected LOL.

I got my codes for POTC and Toontown
I specifically asked for ClubPenguin for my nephew.

They are annoying me greatly.

I got my codes for POTC and Toontown
I specifically asked for ClubPenguin for my nephew.

They are annoying me greatly.

Actually, Club Penguin wasn't included in the offer. It was only good for POTCO and Toontown.

The codes came at the end of August through an email. Check your email inbox to see if it came yet, and also check your spam box (some mail clients label Disney emails as spam.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter