Where is your next vacation?

TheIncredibles!

Winner (?) of the Crazy MIL Award
Just wanting to see where everybody is going. I’m looking for some unique vacations ideas. We’ve been on a few Amtrak train routes over the last few years, Key West, Grand Canyon, Yellowstone etc. I love the ease of the trains but we are done. Has anybody done a U.S.A. River cruise lately?

Scotland and Ireland cruise next month.

We asked our travel agent about a river cruise on the Mississippi and she called it the "Big Muddy" and wasn't impressed with the idea. But since she lives in Missouri she said a travel agent from somewhere else might have a different opinion.

I get seven weeks vacation well 6 weeks and one week of state mandatory pto but selling back 6 weeks for some extra cash. Only have one vacation this year. Just a week. One night at riveria than four nights on the wish than two nights at bwv. It’s in the end of September.

Beach house at Jersey Shore with close family. It’s been our go to for the last six years or so. It’s pretty central for us to meet up. Just started packing as we leave pretty soon.

Wish we had a vacation set just for my immediate family but things haven’t worked out yet. Maybe in a few months.

Going to the beach to visit my sister a couple times later in 2023, and on the fall trip we plan to try out the Brightline train to Miami just for fun. I may do a couple short WDW trips when the weather cools off. I have been wanting to go, but I can’t handle the heat.

Tomorrow we are heading to the coast of a Maine for a two week camping trip with extended family. Can’t wait! The weather is finally looking good. We have been going here since I was an infant and the place never changes which makes it special.

Even my adult kids and nieces and nephews are thrilled to be going. We basically hang out at the beach, play games, hike, fish, paddleboard and basically disconnect.

We have some long weekends coming up this fall ... beach, Williamsburg, some state parks.
Next big one is CA/OR next summer for 2 weeks.

We have spring break open ... I'm not sure if we want to plan anything there. We wouldn't be able to leave the first weekend, so that shortens it by a couple of days. We flew and did a Disney cruise this past spring break, and it just felt too hectic.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter