Where Should We Stay For A Few Days Away From Disneyworld?

TAZBOM

Earning My Ears
MY FAMILY IS COMING TO FLORIDAY IN EARLY APRIL AND ARE LOOKING FOR A DESTINATION TO STAY AFTER SEVERAL DAYS AT DISNEYWORLD. DO YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS? WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEWHERE AT THE BEACH FOR THE KIDS. A NICE, TROPICAL, FUN PLACE WITH A GOOD BEACH AND POOL WOULD BE GREAT FOR US. PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR RESPONSES AS I DO NOT KNOW FLORIDA AT ALL. WE ARE FLYING IN AND OUT OF ORLANDO. THANK YOU VERY MUCH. :Pinkbounc

just came back and did the same thing..5 days in Disney and 3 days on the beach to relax.. We stayed in Hutchinson Island which is a 2 hour drive from Disney. Holiday Inn on the beach--Pool. Ahhh wish I could go back again.

If you want to stay with the Disney Dream--Disney's Resort in Vero is supposed to be very nice.

Any place you go, you need to decide and make reservations soon. As the snow birds are all there.

Each year we stay at Pass-A-Grille beach for a few days before hitting Disney World. Its Heaven! Quiet, clean and very easy to get to. Its on the Gulf coast, just south of St. Pete's beach, about an hour and 45 minutes from Orlando. The Don CeSar Resort is the only major hotel, though I'm not sure about prices (we stay with family.) Good luck!

:) :) :D

Probably not too much help but we stayed at Melbourne Beach one year (a non-Dis year) and did Sea World and Space Center. We enjoyed the area. Another idea is to do a few days at Disney Vero Beach resort, it looks very nice and isn't too long of a drive from WDW.

We always combine our trip with a stay at Clearwater Beach, about 1 1/2 hour drive from WDW.

We love the Holiday Inn Sunspree, its reasonably priced, on the beach and great for kids. Wonderful pool, walking distance to mini golf, kids eat free and has a great kids club. (its a kids club you can drop into for just an hour and do a craft or watch a movie for free or a minimal fee for the crafts).

TJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter