Where to buy wine in DS

batman123

Earning My Ears
HELLO! We are staying at SSSR for the 2 nights before our cruise - not doing any parks. Is there somewhere close by to purchase bottles of wine without traveling too far? Thanks!

There will be a limited selection available at the resort, and you can also order delivery through a variety of grocery services. I might also suggest a visit to the Animal Kingdom Lodge, they had some nice South African wines the last time we were there. I have heard that Wine Bar George in Disney springs will sell bottles of wine to take back to your resort, but I have not personally done that.

Check the Speedway, they used to have wine so I assume they still do. Prices were much lower than WDW very close to other convenience stores.

If I remember correctly, the shop at Summer House on the Lake at DS did have wine for purchase. We also loved the food at the restaurant and especially the brown butter rice crispy treat from their cookie counter. So I can definitely recommend stopping by there.

There is a big liquor/wine store not far from DS. Go to the end of the hotel plaza blvd and take a left. Just down on the right. Only like 3 miles away. Easy to get to and get back.

HELLO! We are staying at SSSR for the 2 nights before our cruise - not doing any parks. Is there somewhere close by to purchase bottles of wine without traveling too far? Thanks!
We are doing grocery delivery for this- probably door dash. We are doing it for the wine but also will prob get sunscreen and a few small snacks.

There is a big liquor/wine store not far from DS. Go to the end of the hotel plaza blvd and take a left. Just down on the right. Only like 3 miles away. Easy to get to and get back.
I agree with this. If you don’t have a car it’s a quick Uber ride

The gift shop at resort should have wine especially since it’s a DVC resort. There are usually more food options than a regular resort. Once Upon a Vine brand i believe is what you normally find in gift shops.

The ABC Fine Wine & Spirits on S Apopka-Vineland Rd is going to have the widest selection for better prices than anywhere onsite. Just outside Disney Springs!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter