Where to get beignets now?

Was there on yesterday; Mint Julep still open. Earl of Sandwich is too at old La Brea location -- interestingly, doesn't look like they're using both sides -- so would LOVE to see mint julep/french market open there during the conversion :)

Was there on yesterday; Mint Julep still open. Earl of Sandwich is too at old La Brea location -- interestingly, doesn't look like they're using both sides -- so would LOVE to see mint julep/french market open there during the conversion :)

The other side of EOS will be a new concept for them called the Tavern. I suspect they won't open until they get their liquor license, which is a slow process.

Could you spell it out for me, please? I don't get it ...

Ha ha, me neither! I was thinking maybe "Been Yay All Day" but ?????

It's that it rhymes (so catchy to say) and has the "yay" sound. So like an exclamation of excitement. Like when people will jokingly say it's Friyay instead of Friday. But this one is actually the correct sound and not an alteration of a letter to make it happen 😂

How was the lines at Earl of Sandwich? The original location always had a long line.

Disneyland churros are WAY better than Costco churros. My favorite place to get them is the cart in Fantasyland near Casey Jr.
Is that your preferred place because you're in that area a lot, or do the churros actually seem different to you at that cart? If the latter, any theories on why?

Is that your preferred place because you're in that area a lot, or do the churros actually seem different to you at that cart? If the latter, any theories on why?

I think I like it because it's never too long of a line and I can always smell them and for some reason I don't ever smell them near any of the other carts. So, I smell them and then want one and they always so warm and fresh.

Churro carts we avoid due to lines : Tomorrowland, HH, Soarin'.

Though we did literally walk up to the Soarin' one in Jan which surprised the heck out of us!

Starting Feb 17th, beignets will be available at Royal Street Veranda!

We were there yesterday and I didn’t see them on the menu….. but I may have just missed them. Maybe I was looking at the wrong place. It was nuts yesterday! My 7 year old is unhappy Mint Julep is closed, so I’m thrilled to see that menu screen shot. It will make our day trips so much more pleasant. 😂

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter