Where to get beignets now?

These look so good! Are they more like a donut or a churro? Maurice's always has such yummy things :)
Churro gears are truly a combination. They are best of each of those bakery items. Crispness of the churro on the outside, with cinnamon sugar and the cakey-ness of a cake donut on the inside. I was surprised how good they were. 😊

Churro gears are truly a combination. They are best of each of those bakery items. Crispness of the churro on the outside, with cinnamon sugar and the cakey-ness of a cake donut on the inside. I was surprised how good they were. 😊

They sort of remind me of cronuts.

They aren't always available, though. It's hit or miss. Last couple times I wanted them, they were out.

LOL, I was at World of Disney today and saw a T shirt with a Mickey Beignet and the slogan "Beignet All Day." Made me think of this thread.

While not beignets, checkout the churro gears over at Maurice's pastry cart in Fantasy Faire.
I like to get the bagel twist there but I definitely will try the churro gear next time they have it available!

I like to get the bagel twist there but I definitely will try the churro gear next time they have it available!
Me too! Never knew about the churro gears until now...and I can't wait to try one!

Saw the churro gears this AM. Looking delish! Maurice’s Treats is my go to spot for coffee. Yum!

LOL, I was at World of Disney today and saw a T shirt with a Mickey Beignet and the slogan "Beignet All Day." Made me think of this thread.
Marceline's Confectionery has the mug for $14.99 before discounts. Walmart has the same for $28 (crazy!). FWIW, it is hand-wash only.

5f71f22a-b1df-4af3-8cfc-7687a7bb9c3f.1dd09747aaa8d853168cbf010953a82b.jpeg

So the true question is, are the Churro Gears a replacement for churros?
To be fair, I haven't had a Disney Churro since soft opening post lock down.
I'm a Costco Churro fan, but the Disney ones always smell enticing.

The Walmart listing is likely a third party seller. I didn't know this was a whole line of merchandise.

Yup. Was coming here to say that's a third party seller, not actually Walmart. Likely someone that bought in parks and is reselling.

And yeah, there's a small collection for it 😁. Came out a few months ago I think? I usually saw them in the Eudora's Chic Boutique. They also restocked the beignet ears (that are scented 😂) when the collection released.

Disney churros are so much better than Costco churros. I really only like the plain ones though, all the fancy ones are always just too much for me.

I’ve never tried the churro gears but now I want to.

No, they are not the same as a churro. I like a plain churro more than the gears. I find the gears a bit too heavy/dense.

Disneyland churros are WAY better than Costco churros. My favorite place to get them is the cart in Fantasyland near Casey Jr.

No, they are not the same as a churro. I like a plain churro more than the gears. I find the gears a bit too heavy/dense.

Disneyland churros are WAY better than Costco churros. My favorite place to get them is the cart in Fantasyland near Casey Jr.
Funny, I almost never get churros when I'm at Disneyland and get them when I'm at DCA instead at that cart inside Grizzly Peak.

I didn't even get this until a few days later revisiting this thread and actually saying it out loud! Do'h

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter