Where's the "I'm thankful for" thread?

Looks like it's right here!!

I'm thankful for everything the lord has given me.

I am thankful I get to camp with the fiends and my family and that I have not lost my job again to budget cuts.

I'm thankful for;

A loving wife who has put up with me for almost 40 yrs, 3 great children and their spouses, 7 absolutely wonderful grandchildren, good health (with a few bumps)and the ability to travel to see family and FrIENDS.

What more could I ask for?

I'm thankful that I have a job, a good friend and family, and that I don't have to fly anyplace :headache: in the foreseeable future.

We are thankful of both having jobs, great friends/family/pouches, and somewhat healthy lifes that allow us to travel and meet and see interesting people and places. We try to remember it may not be as good as it can be, but it sure ain't as bad as it can be either.

Hope everyone has a safe and wonderful Thanksgiving.

Now we just hope we don't kill each other before our divided house watches the SC/Clemson game Saturday.

I’m thankful for all the mercy that brought me to grace.

….His plan that brought me to Kim.

….His gift of two great boys.

….His directing my steps to our church.

….good friends.

….good health.

….good job.

I have much to be thankful for. :thumbsup2

I am thankful for:

...the grace and mercy of God that forever changed my life

...a wonderful husband of 15 years (SC Dad of 2)

...two beautiful and precious boys

...great family, FrIENDS and friends

...health, happiness

...we have all that we need and are blessed with more than enough to enjoy most of our wants.

We are blessed.

I'm thankful for;

A loving wife who has put up with me for almost 40 yrs, 3 great children and their spouses, 7 absolutely wonderful grandchildren, good health (with a few bumps)and the ability to travel to see family and FrIENDS.

What more could I ask for?

Doughnuts,,:confused3

My wife,
my son,
my friends the fiends,
my jobs,
my life,
and the wonderful almighty and forgiving god that allows me this.

I'm thankful for a wonderful husband who puts up with a lot, that we both have our "day" jobs to pay the bills and that our business, while we can't live off it yet, it is growing and helps us pay for our FW addiction and I'm thankful for the people we have met and gotten to know through that business and the Fort Fiends. You have all made my life more enriched.

I am thankful for
Health, Family, A Good Job and Boss.
Great Friends
That I found the Dis and Have met and camp with the BEST FIENDS, how lucky could you get?
That I can afford to camp with fiends.
That I have a good life, and have so much.

I am thankful that with most of the people I deal wth at work, it was the faster stronger sperm that won. I can only imagine how much worse things could be if the slower weaker one won.

Now on a serious note, I am thankful for heath and a great group of family and fiends I have.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter