Which animal would you want from Miyuki the candy lady?

cuddleworthy

Mouseketeer
Hi!

Today DBF and I were discussing what we would ask for from the candy lady if we get picked (I guess we'll have to wait until we have kids to actually get one :eek: LOL).

Which animal would you want? Or, which animal has your family asked for in the past?

I always thought an octopus or swan would be nice!

EDIT: I guess my poor future children won't even have a shot to get candy. I can't believe they got rid of her. NEW QUESTION: What animal will you ask her to make just to enjoy her wonderful skills!

Last I heard, she is no longer giving out the candy. There have been a bunch of threads about it over the last few months. I don't think anyone is really sure why, but the talk was that either it was a food saftey issue, or parents were complaining that their little darlings didn't get picked. :confused3

Either way, it's really too bad.

I would like to see a dragon. We have never gotten there in time to see her entire set but we plan on making sure we are there for the whole thing next trip.

Last I heard, she is no longer giving out the candy. There have been a bunch of threads about it over the last few months. I don't think anyone is really sure why, but the talk was that either it was a food saftey issue, or parents were complaining that their little darlings didn't get picked. :confused3

Either way, it's really too bad.

:confused: WOW! That is such a disappointment! If it were a food safety issue then I guess it's understandable so long as there was good reason. On the other hand, I would be really upset to know that parents complaining that their kids didn't get picked would be enough reason to take it away from all kids. Do those parents' kids cry when they don't get presents on someone else's birthday too!? Sometimes you get picked and sometimes you don't, nothing to complain about... I swear you should have to pass a "Kindness" test to get into WDW so that others will stop ruining these magical surprises for others! There are a lot of things that I'm sure more guests complain about that don't get done away with like certain *cough* tour group behaviors. I just feel like Disney is less willing to deal with complaints if they know that there's not financial benefit they are getting despite the complaints. Oh well, I will still watch Miyuki because she is amazing!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter