Which beach at Labadee?

Romandel

Mouseketeer
So this will be our first trip on RCL and we have done Disney, Princess, Norwegian and Carnival in the past. Love Disney, don't love the prices but we do save to splurge every now and again.

I was looking up Labadee and see that there are 3 beaches - Adrenaline, Columbus Cove and Nellie's beach. I have had skin cancer in the past so I am not a sun worshiper, I need shade. I see that Adrenaline beach is listed as not having any shade and the others I guess do? Bungalows are available but way outside my budget but there is a lounger/bed thing at Adrenaline with a cloth roof that would do and not that expensive. My sons are 22 and 16 so they will pretty much do their own thing and not likely check back in until lunch.

So for anyone who has been there, which beach would you recommend?

Columbus has trees and shade, you tube has videos. Nellies I thought was suites/with cabana rentals. Enjoy

Columbus has shade, and less people.

Take the (free) water taxi over to that area (more or less). Trees are closer to the back but there should be enough to provide coverage for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter