Which Disney Song Brings Back All The Magic?

UBSHANG

Come on in, give us all a grin
Which Disney Song Immediately Brings Back All The Magical Memories Of Previous WDW Visits? For Me, The Songs "Once Upon A Dream", "When You Wish Upon A Star", "Everybody Has A Laughing Place" and "Spectromagic Parade" Elicit Such Strong and Wonderful Memories Of The Most Absolutely Endearing Family Vacation Experiences That I Find Myself Checking Current Airfare Rates and WDW Resort Availability...:goodvibes

The music from Spectromagic! :goodvibes The worse thing I ever did was to set it as my husbands ringtone. Now whenever he calls me I sing along to the music in stead of answering the phone. :upsidedow

Grim Grinning Ghosts..... my two oldest sing along with it every time and ask when we're going back to the castle to see 'werks' as my DD2 calls them...... it makes me cry every time.... LOL

I get goose bumps just thinking about the tune at the beginning of Wishes. "Starlight starbright........" I have the whole show on my ipod.
That to me is Disney, goosebumps and tears all at the same time.

Under the Sea is probably my favorite. I also love the music from Soarin', Yo Ho (A Pirate's Life for Me) and How Do You Do.

I get tears in my eyes when I hear Wishes! Spectromagic is great too, brings back memories from when I was a kid. :yay:

It's impossible to pick only one!
Spectromagic, wishes, the space mountain star tunnel music and the soarin music all bring back the magic :wizard:

The Spectromagic and Wishes music can literally bring a tear to my eye. I also love 'A whole new world' from Aladdin and 'Part of your world' from The Litter Mermaid. Also, whenever I'm at DTD, I hear 'You'll be in my heart' from Tarzan, and that always gives me chills :goodvibes

The Spectromagic and Wishes music can literally bring a tear to my eye. I also love 'A whole new world' from Aladdin and 'Part of your world' from The Litter Mermaid. Also, whenever I'm at DTD, I hear 'You'll be in my heart' from Tarzan, and that always gives me chills :goodvibes

ooh, the DTD music is a good one too :goodvibes . I love Hawaiian rollercoaster ride too :goodvibes

Ooooooo I love Soarin too! Whenever I hear it come on dTunes or Utilidors, I looooove it!

Wishes always makes me cry such happy tears! All of the memories come flooding back as soon as I hear that little kid singing "Starlight star bright first star I see tonight, I wish I may I wish I might have the wish I wish tonight."

Such a sweet song :)

I just changed my ring tone last week to "Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow" (actually DS did it for me because I am not good with that stuff) after I read on the DIS that someone had it. We went on the Carousel of Progress for the first time on our last trip and so that song takes me right back. I agree with PP that sometimes I miss my calls because I am enjoying the "music". :goodvibes

WISHES!!!!!!!!!!! Wishes is all things magical!!!!! We will be there in 11 days! :santa: Christmas in Disney!!! Can't wait!

SpectroMagic- I still drift off into daydream every time I hear it. DH and I even played it at our wedding.

There are two that seem truly magical to me, but not from a childhood perspective. When I was struggling with infertility, I actually listened and sang to myself two Disney songs: When You Wish Upon a Star and A Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes. I actually did wish upon stars and had dreams of myself with a child.
I now have my DS, who is the most incredible child I could ever wish for (even as a new teenager). Those two songs are magical because they remind me how special my son is, and how much I love him. I tear up almost everytime I hear them and need to sing along.

For me it is definitely Soarin. A rival marching band did the music from Fantasmic this year too and that sent me back in time everytime. :cloud9:

It donen't bring back old memories, but I bawl my head off when the Wishes music begins too. :cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter